The 2019 NFL Thread

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Josh Allen QB for the Bills comes from the Mountain West Conf......bills fan are happy to be back in the playoffs!

Josh Allen = Wyoming?? correct?

While Bills fans are happy they are back in the playoffs - 96.4% of America wants to see them dethrone the Pats as AFC East champs!!!

Huge,just HUGE matchup in Philly on Sunday - winner of Cowboys/Eagles gets to represent the NFC East in the playoffs at 8-8. Don't see the Seahawks or Vikings losing to either of them in the Wild Card.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
If the Bills win on Saturday it will be a tie for the A.F.C East at 11 wins they both would be 4-1 in the division but the Bills would gain the top spot because of there conference record 8-3 whereas the Pats would be 7-4 week 17 the Bills face the Jets at home whereas the Pats face the Dolphins at home--Figuring the Pats win against the Dolphins to go 12-4--Now the Bills and Jets I've been a fan of Bills for nearly 40 years been through it all with this team losing 4 Super Bowls no way am I selling the Jets short here seems every year they spiit the 2 games--But first need to win in Foxboro which is a chore in itself.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Josh Allen = Wyoming?? correct?

While Bills fans are happy they are back in the playoffs - 96.4% of America wants to see them dethrone the Pats as AFC East champs!!!

Huge,just HUGE matchup in Philly on Sunday - winner of Cowboys/Eagles gets to represent the NFC East in the playoffs at 8-8. Don't see the Seahawks or Vikings losing to either of them in the Wild Card.

Yes..... Josh Allen was the former QB for Wyoming!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
NFL ...three games start on Saturday! Bills vs. Patriots..........great game with lots on the line!

Don't know how I forgot there was football on today...

Saw that the Bucs were losing to the Texans. Will be switching over to football as soon as Carolina/UCLA is over.