The 2019 NFL Thread

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Down to the final four!
An interesting weekend of football! Shocked that the Ravens lost (but not at all heartbroken). Shocked that the Chiefs had to come back from 24 down. Not shocked that GB/SEA was a nailbiter at the end. Not shocked that SF put the clamps on Minnesota.

Storylines for next weekend - Can Andy Reid get the Chiefs through to the Super Bowl (struggled mightily with that last hurdle in Philly). Can Derrick Henry continue his reign of terror? Can GB generate enough offense with Davante Adams as their only "real" weapon. Will Jimmy G be able to step up and lead SF if the situation calls for it?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
An interesting weekend of football! Shocked that the Ravens lost (but not at all heartbroken). Shocked that the Chiefs had to come back from 24 down. Not shocked that GB/SEA was a nailbiter at the end. Not shocked that SF put the clamps on Minnesota.

Storylines for next weekend - Can Andy Reid get the Chiefs through to the Super Bowl (struggled mightily with that last hurdle in Philly). Can Derrick Henry continue his reign of terror? Can GB generate enough offense with Davante Adams as their only "real" weapon. Will Jimmy G be able to step up and lead SF if the situation calls for it?
Or you're always........Raiders were up by 10 on the chiefs........now their gone.....Chiefs knock off Patriots in regular sason...now their gone.....Houston beats Chiefs in regular season...now their gone....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
First time in one of the Fantasy football....don't like it......have 6 players and two games to go...

Last edited:

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Hope Joe burrow enjoys Cincinnati! Can't imagine he isn't the 1st overall selection in this years draft.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hope Joe burrow enjoys Cincinnati! Can't imagine he isn't the 1st overall selection in this years draft.
A member from the hobby store agrees with u.......but he claimed nobody like him in the past years!!! Pat.....Derek Carr... Lamar Jackson!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I don't buy that......faster than Mahomes? Running QB don't last longer in the NFL.....

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Tom Flores still not in the Hall of Frame???
Cliff Branch also did not make it.....
I would agree with you on both - Flores was one of the first (if not the first) minority coach to take a team to a super bowl. and if harold carmichael is going to the HOF, than Cliff Branch should be in. As an Eagles fan, I loved Harold, but he wasn't special and I think of Branch as a much better receiver.

Hoping for two good games tomorrow.

Sponsors