The 2019 NFL Thread

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Let the game begain! Best regards, David PS now they saying it was for 19 Million dollars...

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Well, the Cleveland Clowns do it again. Get utterly annihilated at home. I hope they lose every game. Maybe they can start rebuilding for the 60th year in a row.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Well, the Cleveland Clowns do it again. Get utterly annihilated at home. I hope they lose every game. Maybe they can start rebuilding for the 60th year in a row.

They did good last year and picked up a lot of good players for this year......Hunt who was released by the Chiefs.........Only one game. Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member

Yeah, but OBJ had on a pretty watch!!! It is no wonder that borderline fans have moved on from the NFL and other sports...

Wasn't able to see any games yesterday, but did follow the Eagles online during our doubleheader - not pretty, but a win is a win, and betting anyone who had them in a suicide pool was sweating for a bit!

The savior of Jacksonville (the hero of Philly) Nick Foles goes down with a broken collarbone in his first game, that is never good. And heard the description of Tyreek Hills injury - that was utterly stomach turning....

Will wait until tonights games are over before determining whether the Dolphins or the Raiders are the worst team in the NFL....

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Based on the results Monday night - giving the title of worst team in the NFL to the Dolphins. The Raiders may only win this first game, but they actually looked like they gave a crap, the Dolphins players looked like they were counting days until their season was over.

As for the Texans - lovely work by D Coordinator Romeo Crennell -- the Saints need 10-12 yards to get into FG range with 8 seconds left and you have your defense in prevent mode with 3 players 25 yards off the ball. Once again - every team should have a coordinator of non-stupidness that could just flat overrule certain decisions. The Saints aren't going for a 60 yard hail mary when they need 12 yards for a FG to win it.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looks like Brown in trouble.....lawsuit only so far. Best regards, David

And of course, the Patriots see nothing wrong with playing him while under investigation....

Jets QB Sam Darnaud is out with mono for the next month or so.....not even sure how to follow up on that!! Melvin Gordon still hasn't signed in San Diego, curious when that might (or might not) happen.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Chiefs take care of the Raiders! Chiefs vs. Derek Carr ....6 wins and only one loss. Best regards, David

It was 10-0 Raiders at one point...And Chiefs score all 28 of their points in the 2nd quarter. That was the only news of note that I heard today...although i reserve the right to change that statement after the medical report comes out for Brees' hand.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
It was 10-0 Raiders at one point...And Chiefs score all 28 of their points in the 2nd quarter. That was the only news of note that I heard today...although i reserve the right to change that statement after the medical report comes out for Brees' hand.

And the Raiders score 0 after that! Best regards, David

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Bills now 2-0 on the season after winning back to back games at Met Life stadium against both New York teams --next up the Bengals at home--I hope the trains keeps a rollin'

David K.

5.00 star(s)

Out for 6 weeks! Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Rough week...

Big Ben - done for the season with an elbow issue
Brees - out 6 weeks with thumb ligaments
Eli Manning - done..just done - shocked that the Giants made that move so early in the season

and the latest - Antonio Brown - DONE. released by the Patriots. While nothing has been proven against him, some of the charges are definitely of the not good kind. And some of the others, especially of how he treated people he brought into his life, just not a good person.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Try winning on the road.....this was Chiefs second game....going from east coast to west coast.......no surprise that they had a cold start in the first half......second half....took care of the Raiders. Best regards, David