The 2019 NFL Thread

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Tom Brady facing stern punishment for illegal interaction with Bucs Staff! Make him start the season on the Bench for 2 or 3 games. Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I watched the draft seriously for about 20 minutes - wanted to see what the Eagles would do in the 1st/2nd rounds - and somehow they managed to blow both picks. Why they passed on the WR Jefferson out of LSU in the 1st and took QB Hurts in the 2nd - I just don't understand either pick.

Even worse than the Eagles - the Packers took a QB in the 1st round - if I am Aaron Rodgers, think I would be asking for a trade out of GB. They don't seem to want to give him any weapons.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I watched the draft seriously for about 20 minutes - wanted to see what the Eagles would do in the 1st/2nd rounds - and somehow they managed to blow both picks. Why they passed on the WR Jefferson out of LSU in the 1st and took QB Hurts in the 2nd - I just don't understand either pick.

Even worse than the Eagles - the Packers took a QB in the 1st round - if I am Aaron Rodgers, think I would be asking for a trade out of GB. They don't seem to want to give him any weapons.
He has his superbowl ring and his millions........and his super model wife......wait...that's Verlander......: )