• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

The 2019 NFL Thread

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Tom Brady facing stern punishment for illegal interaction with Bucs Staff! Make him start the season on the Bench for 2 or 3 games. Best regards, David

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I watched the draft seriously for about 20 minutes - wanted to see what the Eagles would do in the 1st/2nd rounds - and somehow they managed to blow both picks. Why they passed on the WR Jefferson out of LSU in the 1st and took QB Hurts in the 2nd - I just don't understand either pick.

Even worse than the Eagles - the Packers took a QB in the 1st round - if I am Aaron Rodgers, think I would be asking for a trade out of GB. They don't seem to want to give him any weapons.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I watched the draft seriously for about 20 minutes - wanted to see what the Eagles would do in the 1st/2nd rounds - and somehow they managed to blow both picks. Why they passed on the WR Jefferson out of LSU in the 1st and took QB Hurts in the 2nd - I just don't understand either pick.

Even worse than the Eagles - the Packers took a QB in the 1st round - if I am Aaron Rodgers, think I would be asking for a trade out of GB. They don't seem to want to give him any weapons.
He has his superbowl ring and his millions........and his super model wife......wait...that's Verlander......: )