The 2019 NFL Thread

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
yup - I took Minnesota in my pool - home team on thursday night...and it is the hapless redskins coming to town. Seemed like a no brainer. Didn't watch the game though...

It was a close game! Second thought bengals vs. Rams........

Last edited:

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Waiting to see what happens sunday...... before picking a team next week.....will be watching the Seahawks and Packers this week.....one will be my pick for next week.....

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
About 90 minutes left until the NFL trade deadline. Nothing earth shattering yet, but who knows what craziness may happen.

Bengals going to give up AJ Green? Redskins going to give up Trent Williams? Lions going to give up Darius Slay? Lots of teams out there that could use any of those three guys??

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Chiefs doing good without Pat! losted two and won two.

Mahomes was the first one out on the field to congratulate the kicker for winning the game!!

Some ugly football yesterday. I don't know how much longer either Freddie Kitchens (Browns) or Adam Gase (Jets) are going to have a job. Their teams are absolute dumpster fires!

Poor Vinateieri -- the laces always face AWAY from the kicker!!!!

Only one undefeated left - San Francisco, as the Patriots get beaten pretty soundly by the Ravens!! And the last defeated team left is the Bengals, they had a bye, so they couldn't lose.

Still not sure why I didn't take the Bills in my eliminator, momentary lapse of judgement.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Cowboys over Giants!

My eliminator stayed alive with the Dallas pick. Didn't watch a lot of the game, but thinking the black cat on the field may have been the most interesting thing...

I don't see the NFC representative for the super bowl coming out of the NFC East this year....

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Big news out of Carolina -- Cam Newton is done for the year, and may have possibly played his last game for the Panthers.

Nick Foles coming back for the Jaguars after his week 1 injury.

Haven't looked at the schedule yet to see who my eliminator pick will be.