The 2019 NFL Thread

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Huge game for the chiefs next week...in New England......seems we're always playing them at their place!

It really does seem that way - New England gets all the "big" games at home in Foxboro. I know it always seemed like The Manning led Colts/Broncos traveled up there and same with the Steelers led by Big Ben.

Without looking at the schedule - that would have to be the game of the week for the NFL.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Should be a good game to watch!

I am hoping so as well. Not sure of the scenarios, but would love to see the Patriots not only have to go on the road for the playoffs, but also play the first weekend of the playoffs, IE, not get the #1/#2 seed this year.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Wow - really missed the call on the Bears/Cowboys scoring - figured that would be low scoring - turned into a shootout. Proving once again -- on any given Thursday!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Thank you Chiefs for defeating the Patriots..My Bills still remain a game out in the AFC east.

Isn't the last game.....Bills vs. Patriots?

Need the Ravens to win out so the road to the Super Bowl doesn't go through Foxboro. And yes, the Bills/Patriots still play again this season - if the Bills win, they have a chance of winning the division and forcing the Patriots on the road twice and playing the first weekend. So lets all head up to the Anchor Bar and jump on that Bills bandwagon!