The 2020 Baseball HOF Ballot

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Here are the names of the players on the HOF Ballot this year. Who gets your vote?

Bobby Abreu
Josh Beckett
Heath Bell
Barry Bonds
Eric Chavez
Roger Clemens
Adam Dunn
Chone Figgins
Rafael Furcal
Jason Giambi
Todd Helton
Raul Ibanez
Derek Jeter
Andruw Jones
Jeff Kent
Paul Konerko
Cliff Lee
Carlos Pena
Brad Penny
Andy Pettitte
J.J. Putz
Manny Ramirez
Brian Roberts
Scott Rolen
Curt Schilling
Gary Sheffield
Alfonso Soriano
Sammy Sosa
Jose Valverde
Omar Vizquel
Billy Wagner
Larry Walker

I would only vote for two -- Jeter & Schilling.

Although with the inclusion of Bagwell and Pudge a couple of years ago, it feels like the steroid era folks are going to start getting in, so if I had a couple drinks and was in a good mood, I would add Clemens and Bonds to my ballot.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Only two....Jeter and Bonds. Best regards, David PS he was great before the drugs and even if u have a different room for the users.

Last edited:

schmidtfan

5.00 star(s)
I'm a medium-big Hall Guy whose agnostic on steroids, so if I had a vote, I'd go for:

Bobby Abreu
Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
Todd Helton
Derek Jeter
Manny Ramirez
Scott Rolen
Curt Schilling
Larry Walker

Would give serious thought to Pettitte or Sosa for the last spot on my ballot.

Seems a lot easier to vote with so many guys getting in last time and only Jeter being a no-doubter added this time...

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I don't know about the steroids issue. Or who deserves to be a first ballet HOF. But I think eventually it would be these:

Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
Derek Jeter
Manny Ramirez
Sammy Sosa

If I missed a 300 game winner or a 500 home run hitter they should always make it. Did McGuire ever get on?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Mark McGwire....Hasn't make it .... its up to the Veteran's committee..........He was the batting coach for the Cardinals back in 2011....

Last edited:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
For sure Jeter, first ballot. My 2 best friends and I went to Cooperstown this past June, I am very anti steroids, especially now! I agree Bonds would have been great without, as McGwire would have too!

Blessings,

Kevin