The Bench - Trade Night - Wednesday, October 11th, 8:30pm EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And away we go -- the next Bench trade night will be Wednesday, October 11th at 8:30pm EST. It has been a bit since we have had one, so let's make this one a good one!

As always, come prepared to have some fun, talk some sports and trade some cards. This thread will serve as the place to put your requests in ahead of time.

I will be looking for anything/everything of Kirby Puckett that I don't have. Vintage that I need. Still looking for a little basketball to wrap up sets. Still looking for 2020 Topps Big League. Still looking for 2021 Opening Day. Still looking for 2018 & 2019 A/G mini inserts. Looking for 2022 Opening Day. Looking for 2022 NBA Hoops. Looking for 2022 Topps Chrome Update. Looking for 2023 Topps Chrome. Looking for 2023 A/G mini inserts. And probably some 2023 Topps Series II. Plus it is release day for 2023 Topps Update. In other words, I will be your trading Huckleberry.

See you all than!

I'll try to make it..but I'm breaking two Jumbos of 2023 topps ujpdate. Need to be sorted and placed in plastic sleeves. Plus its over 800 cards. I'll be working on the 2023 topps update gold serial /2023 inserts. Best regards, David

I'll try to make it..but I'm breaking two Jumbos of 2023 topps ujpdate. Need to be sorted and placed in plastic sleeves. Plus its over 800 cards. I'll be working on the 2023 topps update gold serial /2023 inserts. Best regards, David

Hoping to be doing the same! But I think I am going with 3 hobby boxes. Will have to see what I can pick them up for at the LCS!

I'm looking to trade for 2023 Topps Series 2 and Update baseball as well as trading for Inserts from 2023 Topps Series 1, 2 and Update. Also LTTF the following from 2023: A&G, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Donruss, Heritage, Topps Rip Night, International Trading Card Day and anything else that catches my eye regardless of whether it's MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Soccer, MMA/UFC

I'm looking to trade for 2023 Topps Series 2 and Update baseball as well as trading for Inserts from 2023 Topps Series 1, 2 and Update. Also LTTF the following from 2023: A&G, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Donruss, Heritage, Topps Rip Night, International Trading Card Day and anything else that catches my eye regardless of whether it's MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Soccer, MMA/UFC
Have a lot PM me

I am currently sorting my 2023 series II base, so should have some to trade. also have A/G, heritage and trading card day cards. Let me know what you need and we can try and work out a deal.

I dont have the money for hobby boxes right now, so I will be buying blasters as I find them of Update. I am putting the Black gold set together again this year. If anybody ends up with doubles or unwanted black golds from 2023 update Please keep me in mind!!

Good luck on the break! Best regards, David

You as well - will keep you in mind for any golds we pull.
I dont have the money for hobby boxes right now, so I will be buying blasters as I find them of Update. I am putting the Black gold set together again this year. If anybody ends up with doubles or unwanted black golds from 2023 update Please keep me in mind!!
I don't build that black/gold set, so everything will be for trade.