The Challenge is On !And no its not going to be pretty.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Well as summer turns to fall and we leave the boys of summer behind, its that time of year again ...yes this Fatboys favorite time FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL!!!!! Yes I am ready for some football and Im ready for a year to end the curse. What curse you may ask. Well for the last few years my good friend and outstanding Bench member Chieftazmisty aka Tom and I have had a few friendly challenges for each other .As most of you know Tom is a die hard Pittsburg Steelers fan and I am a ever suffering Cincinnati Bengals fan. Going in to this season I am 0-and forever against Tom.Never won one stinkin challenge . Im sure most of you remember this quite humilating loss http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/Fatboycards/?action=view&current=Image08-2.jpg
Well its time for me to issue the first challenge of the 09 season and boy is it going to be a doozy. I just hope Tom has the heart to accept it.
HERES THE CHALLENGE
Sept 27th is the 1st game between our teams
If The Steelers win I will have To do the following
I will be attending the Bengals home game on Oct 18th against the Texans.
I will have to have my photo taken in front of Paul Brown Stadium with Steelers attire on (uck!!) and possibly have to wear it for at least one offense series for the Bengals.
Plus change my Bench logo till the next Bengals Steelers matchup!

If The Bengals win...
Tom will have to don Bengals attire and playa round of golf at his favorite golf course and have at least 3 pics taken by the pin markers for proof and wear it into his favorite McDonalds restraunt for lunch.
And of course change his Bench logo.

This I think is our best challenge yet and Tom will have to go a long way to beat this challenge for the 2nd matchup in Pittsburg. But seeing that im a reasonable man there will be and out clause. If Tom accepts the challenge we both will have up to a week prior to this week 3 matchup to get out of the challenge. If either of us do there will be a slight penalty .You will have to change you avatar anyways.
Well there you have it folks the ultimate challenge ..now lets see if Old Tom is brave enough to take it.
AND LETS GET READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL. OCHOCINCO STYLE!!!

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To all who might read this post here is the answer from the Steeler Nation/
Mr Fatboycards (aka Bungler fan)

BRING IT ON i ACCEPT WITH MY BLACK AND GOLD COLORS

GO STEEELERS GO

Go for it let the games begin
Chieftazmisty

VistaViper

5.00 star(s)
I'm beginning to look forward to this every year.

Now, I just need find a Redskins fan to do the same with.

Go Cowboys!

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
Bengals fan,

You are a sucker for punishment. It might be a decade before the Steelers lose to the Bengals. You might want to find a Browns fan because then you'd have a chance.

Go Steelers!

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Bengals fan,

You are a sucker for punishment. It might be a decade before the Steelers lose to the Bengals. You might want to find a Browns fan because then you'd have a chance.

Go Steelers!

Well if you are a true fan of your team ,you will always think you team has a chance. stranger things have happened.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
Best of luck to both challengers....

I'm also ready for the games to begin!
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Well if you are a true fan of your team ,you will always think you team has a chance. stranger things have happened.
Mr Fatboycards.
Spoken like a true and blue fan. You know I will have to start planning something really really special for the rematch. it will have to be better than this one. The game has begun. What do we have now 4 weeks to go. So let the game begin
Later
Chief

Last edited:

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Give him heck Randy. Carson Palmer is back, I hope.

Yeah hes back till someone puts a real good hit on the elbow ,then its last year all over again. I wished Chad would just shut the hell up and play football.,he can twitter after the season. Looks like Chris Henry may be Palmers go to guy this year anyways. Ithink the Steeler fan are going to see a diffent Bengals d than in the past way more agressive.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy
I know I accepted the challenge . I am not backing out of it for any reason. I do have a question for you. If by chance your teams wins and I do my end of the challenge. Can the pin flags be Black and Gold seeing I might have to wear Orange and Black. Seeing the flag color was not stipulated. Let me know
Thank you very much for the challenge. But wait til the second one
Later
Your Friend
Tom

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Mr Fatboycards
Countdown is 25 days to go. Bring it on Mr Fatboycards ad the burglars, bunglers,or what erver they are called. Look at my previous post also. and let me know
Thank you
Mr Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I hate the Steelers with a passion that run through my black and orange heart, but was glad to see a former Marshall player make their roster, C Doug Legursky.He was a great lineman at Marshall. Hes small for a OL but strong as a ox. He made the Steelers practice squad last year ,now hes on the 53 man roster. I heard he had a great camp,glad it paid off for him, but on the 27th of Sept. for that one day he will be as hated as the rest of the Squeelers. Can't wait turn Rivers ,Williams and "Maniac'" Rey Maualuga loose on Baby Fat Ben and Whines Ward.

Last edited: