The circus came to town...I mean A-Rod...same thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Title says it all...it was a circus in Scranton and I was unable to get A-Rod, but I'll be going back 2moro to get him now that I know his tricks and how they work security for a big time player.

Anyway here are the successes

In the Mailbox

Andy Benes 4/4
1127 Highland Point Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63131

Sent: 8/4/11 Received: 8/16/11

Pre Game

Adam Warren 3/3 (2 for Yankeesfan428)

Post Game

Buddy Carlyle 2/3 (1 for Yankeesfan428)
Greg Golson 1/3
Manny Banuelos 2/2 (1 ball for me and 1 card for Yankeesfan428)
Frank Menechino 1/1 (IT'S A MIRACLE...HE NEVER SIGNS!!!)
Terry Tiffee 2/2 (1 for Yankeesfan428)

All in all not a bad day. And for those of you who sent me stuff for 50/50 I'm almost done with it...Here is an update on what I still need to get for you guys and I'm not sure if I can make it happen as the games are getting closer to over, but I will do my best

Yankeesfan428 - Logan Kensing
cw13 - Butch Wynegar
hit'nBULLSeyes - Butch Wynegar, Scott Aldred

Like I said I will do my best, but I can't guarantee getting these done...I have to say though I did a pretty great job all in all.

HOPEFULLY 2MORO BRINGS ME AN A-ROD AUTO!!! if not, I'll do my best with the rest of the 50/50 stuff...Wynegar and Aldred I probably won't get but will definitely try!

If you don't mind me asking how does Gustavo Molina sign? I have a couple cards I can send if you can get him.

lmk thanks
Dan

If you don't mind me asking how does Gustavo Molina sign? I have a couple cards I can send if you can get him.

lmk thanks
Dan

he has his days when he'll sign 1 but avoids signing at all costs...if he is still here next season i'll take him but I'm kind of done taking cards right now since I'm only going to 2 more games this season

OK, thanks anyway. I doubt he will be back with all the good catching prospects the Yankees have.

OK, thanks anyway. I doubt he will be back with all the good catching prospects the Yankees have.

you never know...we rarely use him as a catcher or even play him much at all which is probably signs he is leaving but who knows...rumor has it that jesus montero got called up after 2days game but I'm not so sure about that I think he has a lot more to prove

Thanks again man I really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing these come back. Glad you got that Banuelos for me, go ahead and keep the Kensing. You can just send them back to me if that works with you. Just make sure to put your sending address in the top corner don't think I did that. But thanks again!

Thanks again man I really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing these come back. Glad you got that Banuelos for me, go ahead and keep the Kensing. You can just send them back to me if that works with you. Just make sure to put your sending address in the top corner don't think I did that. But thanks again!

I have an extra Kensing I can send you...I just didn't get the card you wanted signed is all but you will be getting a Kensing...that'll wrap up our 50/50...I'm not sure if you posted it in the trade manager or not, but I think it should be posted