• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

the fifth annual bench golf tournament is CANCELED year

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I hate to do this to you Chief, but I am going to have to pull my name off the list this year. I get an 8 day break between the end of summer hoops (ends tonight) and the start of fall baseball. Our baseball games will start the Saturday after Labor Day and run through the end of October - longer if we make the playoffs.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I hate to do this to you Chief, but I am going to have to pull my name off the list this year. I get an 8 day break between the end of summer hoops (ends tonight) and the start of fall baseball. Our baseball games will start the Saturday after Labor Day and run through the end of October - longer if we make the playoffs.

No problem I understand will be in your in about three weeks maybe we can get together on the 20th of Aug for the york end of the tournament

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
up for today
and for your information
Katester44 won the western part of this years tournament now we have to crown and winner for the eastern part
still have about two weeks to enter and have a day of fun
just let me know

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
up for today
and for your information
Katester44 won the western part of this years tournament now we have to crown and winner for the eastern part
still have about two weeks to enter and have a day of fun
just let me know

Wish I could be up there to defend my belt! Taking on all comers from the mid-Atlantic to new England.

brainmattis

Bench Warmer
Well, I played golf for like more than 10 years and let me give you some tips about golfing.

Golf Swing Tip: The Stance

The ideal stance is to have your weight equally balanced. It is important to stay relaxed over the golf ball as any tension will affect the quality of your golf swing so make sure to follow this important golf tip.