The Good, The Bat and The Ugly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Nah, not Clint Eastwood, although that would be pretty cool.

Don't send much out anymore, so successes are very rare. But did get one back, plus some stuff IP at a Harrisburg Senators game over the summer.

THE GOOD:

From the LPGA - Karrie Webb (multiple major winner):

48432[/ATTACH]"]5mg7qu.jpg

IP at the Senators Game - 2B Adrian Sanchez. My sons first ever autograph that he asked for.

48434[/ATTACH]"]xq9w1h.jpg

IP at the Senators Game - it was Dallas Cowboys cheerleader night, so stood in line to get a couple of the young ladies to sign.

48436[/ATTACH]"]2j1k1ev.jpg

THE BAT:

The bonus at the game - one of the ushers stopped us on the way to our seats and asked where we were sitting - showed him the tickets and he told us to make sure we were there after the bottom of the 1st inning - he said he had a surprise for my son (that sounds a lot creepier than it actually was). So you know the story, you tell a kid a surpise is coming and until that surprise arrives, nothing but the following two questions were heard for the better part of 30 minutes:
1 - what is the surprise
2 - when will it be here

So after the bottom of the first, the usher reappears with a bat and hands it to my son and says you are lucky one today. Dave Adams (up with the Yankees for a while) had cracked a bat during BP and gave it to the usher to give to a kid. My son now thinks that pine tar is the GREATEST thing in the world, as everything stuck to his fingers for the rest of the night.

48438[/ATTACH]"]xdrnt2.jpg

48440[/ATTACH]"]kcdqhw.jpg

THE UGLY:

Got a return from Cristie Kerr (LPGA) - she was kind enough to sign three cards, but didn't take them out of the plastic sleeves to do so. It was a smeared mess on the outside of the sleeves. At least the cards were still in perfect shape to resend at some point.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 5mg7qu.jpg
    5mg7qu.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • xq9w1h.jpg
    xq9w1h.jpg
  • 2j1k1ev.jpg
    2j1k1ev.jpg
  • xdrnt2.jpg