The Greatest Baseball Card Collection ever assembled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for sharing the video. He was pretty liberal in handling the slabbed cardsa. I would think he would want the cases to be flawless considering he doesn't have any cards less than an 8. I'd be happy having just one of those cards.

I don't think he was being careless with the slabbed cases persay it just looked like it was the way they were layed out--There's an extended cut and hour and a half long were he talks about his photo collection having the original photos of were the cards were taken from and the book on photographs he co-wrote and his bat collection 280 HOF bats more than the Hall does ..and his quote " cards have to be in pristine condition to be a 10 a bat better not be in pristine condition and I like how he says he had a exceptional collection but didn't put down anybody elses collection saying everyone has a great collection...

It's amazing how the cards are in such great condition. The usual is to have a partial card if it's 100 years old. At least the few that I've seen. I thought I was a stickler for condition.

"No winning at this", as there is a trillion dollars of sports memorabilia in the guy's living room. Ahh, I think you won sir.

The greatest? Very nice indeed.......If his collection is great, does that mean mine sucks? That's what the presenter suggests.........The collector was more humble about it..........I liked the collector over the vinegar and water presenter............