The Ironman Triathlon of hounding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Anyone else able to claim they've hounded in single, double, and triple digit temperatures?

Fourth year I've done the Reebok Heroes Celebrity Baseball Game in Frisco, TX. Every year I say it'll be my last one, but yet, I keep going.

Temps were well over 100 in the sun and the crowd was much bigger this year now that it's Dirk Nowitzki hosting it. Lost count of the number of elbows and shoves I took. Felt more like the pit at a Dropkick Murphys show than a baseball game.

Did alright though, 4 cards each from Mike Modano, Ben Grieve, Delonte West, and Kevin Mench, 2 from Drew Pearson after what felt like about 50 requests, and 1 each from Charles Barkley and Terrell Owens. Also 5x7 photos from Donald Faison, Dominique Jones, Geoff Stults, and Kevin Hartman.

Didn't see Greg Swindell sign a single thing. Even for the guy in the Indians hat.