The Musical "Jersey Boys"

cadets68

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I saw the Jersey Boys last night at the Bank of America Theatre in Chicago.

It was fantastic. The last show in Chicago is next Sunday, but if you get a chance to see it in another city take your wife and go.

My wife and I did the whole night up right. There were 8 of us total. First dinner at Gibson's Steakhouse in a private room on the second floor. Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears was also eating there last night but was in a different room.

Then we took a cab to the Theatre to see the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Had 3rd row tickets. Almost to close, but awesome.

We stayed at the Hilton Palmer House hotel which is truly a historic hotel and recently renovated.

Ended it all today by having breakfast at the World famous Lou Mitchells Restaurant. This place is at the end of Route 66. Awesome breakfast.

My wife and I had a great 24 hours. Thought I would share.

Shawn

Last edited:

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Sounds like you and your wife had a great time! If it comes back to San Francisco (the show was here a few years ago), I'll try to see it. Best regards, David

Last edited:

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to go see that show but it turned out I had bought tickets for the Jerky Boys by mistake. A night of musical torture was replaced by phone pranks and fart jokes:p

cadets68

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to go see that show but it turned out I had bought tickets for the Jerky Boys by mistake. A night of musical torture was replaced by phone pranks and fart jokes:p

15-20 years ago I would have much rather seen that. I think I owned a Jerky boys tape (not cd) at one time.

A little culture goes a long. Plus ladies love all that fancy stuff and hate fart jokes.

Shawn

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
15-20 years ago I would have much rather seen that. I think I owned a Jerky boys tape (not cd) at one time.

A little culture goes a long. Plus ladies love all that fancy stuff and hate fart jokes.

Shawn

Just a play on the title, I have never had a desire to see the Jerky Boys:) Best play I ever saw still has to be Cats.