The New and Improved Custom Autograph Cards Thread!!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The great Charlie Joiner returned our custom 8x10 today! He signed in blue, which I am actually glad he did, so I can ask Dan Fouts also to sign in blue, the 2 Charger teammates' signatures will really pop!
20211005_183306_HDR.jpg

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
That’s looking pretty awesome Kev, congrats!

I’m getting pretty excited about getting Mr.Ron H. to sign your cards next month.

Luis

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
That’s looking pretty awesome Kev, congrats!

I’m getting pretty excited about getting Mr.Ron H. to sign your cards next month.

Luis
@criollos

Thank you so much my friend! I am super excited as well, I had not thought that it was coming up so soon! How awesome!! I do see that Ron may be back in the States, he has a 3 city book tour in NYC, LA, and Chicago next week (October 12-13-14). I am guessing he is home!

Blessings,

Kevin

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
@criollos

Thank you so much my friend! I am super excited as well, I had not thought that it was coming up so soon! How awesome!! I do see that Ron may be back in the States, he has a 3 city book tour in NYC, LA, and Chicago next week (October 12-13-14). I am guessing he is home!

Blessings,

Kevin
Yes, Noel told me Ron was back in the States last month, but that he was still working in the NY area. Not sure why he hasn’t come home to the LA area yet.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yes, Noel told me Ron was back in the States last month, but that he was still working in the NY area. Not sure why he hasn’t come home to the LA area yet.
@criollos

I wonder if he must have some more to do on his movie? I feel like he is at least in the States, so that is great!!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So, I am still on a break, but got an idea and wanted to create some customs for my 2 favorite Fighting Illini athletes, Roger Powell Jr from the 2005 Final Four team, and Nate Scheelhaase from our last really good football seasons!

20211015_202548_HDR.jpg

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
And a true NFL great returned our 8x10 today! Mr. Cowboy was kind enough as to sign in a bold Sharpie and inscribe in thin Sharpie so he could fit everything in the signature box. That was really thoughtful!

20211018_171023_HDR.jpg