The Office cast

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Was not sure where to post this exactly but wanted to share. Just got this in today. It is my favorite show on tv right now and couldn't help from picking it up since it is of the entire full-time cast (as of 2008).

Thanks for looking!

Dewayne

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
It was $107 after shipping and is authenticated. I have been less enthusiastic about baseball of late, outside of my Gehrig and HoF collections, not even buying any boxes this year. Considering switching my focus to celebrities outside of the aforementioned baseball collections. Thanks for checking it out.

Dewayne

valediction

5.00 star(s)
It was $107 after shipping and is authenticated. I have been less enthusiastic about baseball of late, outside of my Gehrig and HoF collections, not even buying any boxes this year. Considering switching my focus to celebrities outside of the aforementioned baseball collections. Thanks for checking it out.

Dewayne

Nice! I've been looking at getting into autographs of comedians, the Stooges, Dick Van Dyke, Henny Youngman, Milton Berle...

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Nice! I've been looking at getting into autographs of comedians, the Stooges, Dick Van Dyke, Henny Youngman, Milton Berle...

Good luck. The Stooges will definitely set you back but for the most part - at least from what I can tell - those autos are a lot cheaper than getting pack-pulled baseball autos.

Take care,
Dewayne