The YSL Set - ADDITIONAL CARDS NEEDED - SET NOT COMPLETE

Mike121

Programmer
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Will be going to my first card show in years tomorrow....I have the four cards written down on my want list.....I will be on the look out and asking the dealers if they have these cards
I too will check at the card show I am going to in STL tomorrow! @greatdadx2 thanks for the reminder, good idea!!

Good luck in your searches guys! Hope we'll be able to put this one to bed soon!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I too will check at the card show I am going to in STL tomorrow! @greatdadx2 thanks for the reminder, good idea!!

Blessings,

Kevin

I put a note about this in the Philly Show thread -- if we can all spend a little extra time at a card show looking for these cards, it would be most appreciated.

As it sure seems like card shows are opening back up again. Which is a great thing!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I put a note about this in the Philly Show thread -- if we can all spend a little extra time at a card show looking for these cards, it would be most appreciated.

As it sure seems like card shows are opening back up again. Which is a great thing!
Bad news friends, no luck in STL.....SORRY!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
ꓘ on my end also....not a lot of Sports card dealers at my show....pretty much all about the Magic and Pokemon

I am bummed I didn't get to the Philly show this weekend. it would have been a fun little excursion.

As long as there wasn't an abundance of beanie babies, I could live with seeing some MTG and pokemon.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
been talking with @littleredjacks - sounds like he may have a line on 5953 Jeter.

The other party is looking for cards from the following:
What type of Tom Brady Inserts do you have maybe we dont have ? Trout parallels we might need ?
also 2018 Josh Allen QB Buffalo Bills ,

Have also put out there that we would most definitely pay double BV$ if it came to that. Let's knock out 25% of our needs right now! Thanks.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
been talking with @littleredjacks - sounds like he may have a line on 5953 Jeter.

The other party is looking for cards from the following:
What type of Tom Brady Inserts do you have maybe we dont have ? Trout parallels we might need ?
also 2018 Josh Allen QB Buffalo Bills ,

Have also put out there that we would most definitely pay double BV$ if it came to that. Let's knock out 25% of our needs right now! Thanks.
Any kind of list on the Brady stuff?