still need the same 4 cards ? have a eye on this one :
(#5953 Derek Jeter)
let me know asap God bless
david

3663 Bobby Murcer
4312 Reggie Jackson
5683 Joe Torre
5953 Derek Jeter

Based on private conversations - the #5953 Jeter is not going to happen. So we still need to keep searching for that one. Thanks.

Mike121

Programmer
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Based on private conversations - the #5953 Jeter is not going to happen. So we still need to keep searching for that one. Thanks.
What happened? Surely there is something we could come up with if he's willing to part with it. I'd think we could all easily get him enough money to buy himself something better than the Jeter in return.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
What happened? Surely there is something we could come up with if he's willing to part with it. I'd think we could all easily get him enough money to buy himself something better than the Jeter in return.

He had the wrong card. Thought it was the one we needed, but it was the wrong number.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Took a chance on a rival site - Blowout. They have a huge section of threads on the upcoming National Convention. Put a bounty out for the final 4 cards. Hoping that it may stoke some interest in those attendees that will be searching through all of the quarter/dollar boxes.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
So unfortunately I’ve already been in contact with Mark, he’s one of my vintage trading partners, but he let me jump on his thread with our message and wants list, so maybe some of the folks that are replying to him will get back to us too!

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If any of you have Twitter, go search for the latest tweets from @thebenchtrading and retweet them if possible. With The National happening this week I’m trying to get as many eyes as I can on our set build as we can, someone there has to have those cards. UD and a few others have already shared it but the more times we can bump it the better.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If any of you have Twitter, go search for the latest tweets from @thebenchtrading and retweet them if possible. With The National happening this week I’m trying to get as many eyes as I can on our set build as we can, someone there has to have those cards. UD and a few others have already shared it but the more times we can bump it the better.

Definitely - the more eyes the better. I added a post in The National thread on Blowout - offering a bounty for any of the cards found. No responses yet, but hoping it helps find one or all of the cards.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Katester,

I just saw the facebook post looking for help with the last cards for the set. There is a link to the UD blog at the bottom. You MMMMAAAAYYYY want to remove that, as when you read the blog post, it directs people to contact Tim (Taliasen) directly and gives his info and nothing about contacting The Bench site. We definitely do not want anyone contacting Tim for the project.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hi Katester,

I just saw the facebook post looking for help with the last cards for the set. There is a link to the UD blog at the bottom. You MMMMAAAAYYYY want to remove that, as when you read the blog post, it directs people to contact Tim (Taliasen) directly and gives his info and nothing about contacting The Bench site. We definitely do not want anyone contacting Tim for the project.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
I’m on it, thanks!

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Reposted it today on Facebook minus the article…it was a copy/paste job, so I appreciate the heads up. Anyone with Facebook please like and share the post.