The YSL Set - ADDITIONAL CARDS NEEDED - SET NOT COMPLETE

LEONOFNJ

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Question !! Has anyone ever got in touch with Matt ( Meliah ) and asked him if he had any extra cards lying around ??

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Question !! Has anyone ever got in touch with Matt ( Meliah ) and asked him if he had any extra cards lying around ??

Sorry, never saw this post. When I received the cards from Meliah, there was a box marked dupes. I am assuming that everything he had was included in that box.

Most recent update -- 3 of the remaining 4 cards have been found and are headed my way.

That leaves us with 1 card left. #5683 Joe Torre. It is out there..somewhere. Let's find it and get this officially put to bed for good.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Sorry, never saw this post. When I received the cards from Meliah, there was a box marked dupes. I am assuming that everything he had was included in that box.

Most recent update -- 3 of the remaining 4 cards have been found and are headed my way.

That leaves us with 1 card left. #5683 Joe Torre. It is out there..somewhere. Let's find it and get this officially put to bed for good.
Way to go for whoever found the cards. That's very encouraging that there has been so much movement on the list.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Have not checked in for a while. It's promising to see it is down to a single card. That makes searching much easier as well. Being that the last card needed is Joe Torre, it's unfortunate that it is not a superstar that gets a lot of attention, but hopefully someone will list one somewhere eventually. It's really too bad it has taken this long, but glad to see a new resurgence in the effort to close the book on this charitable experience.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have not checked in for a while. It's promising to see it is down to a single card. That makes searching much easier as well. Being that the last card needed is Joe Torre, it's unfortunate that it is not a superstar that gets a lot of attention, but hopefully someone will list one somewhere eventually. It's really too bad it has taken this long, but glad to see a new resurgence in the effort to close the book on this charitable experience.

I would agree that wrapping this up closer to 2008 than 2022 would have been a good thing, but will go with the old standby - better late than never. Fortunately, the membership here had a renewed sense of purpose and worked hard to get the last cards to put this to bed.

If ever there was a reason for an all out social media push this would be it. If you can tweet, instagram, tiktok, facebook and whatever else people are using these days, that could be what finally nails down that last card.

Anybody know Joe Torre? Maybe he has a copy of this card? In any case, lets keep pushing to complete this and get that check to The V Foundation!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I’ll do my best to get some social media push out this weekend or early next week depending on how much I have going on. It’s gotta be out there somewhere

Cool, thank you. I threw it up on The Bench FB page earlier this week. But no clue how many people look at that page.