There should be something in the Transaction Section to CANCEL a posted trade. Would like to know the right way to do it. Needs Work.Mike

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There should be a CANCEL option in the transaction section.
The transaction can be cancelled by either member until it has been confirmed. If it hasn't been confirmed there is a cancel button right where the other buttons are, such as "Confirm", "Mark sent", "Complete", etc.

Once confirmed, if you need it cancelled it has to be reported then a moderator can cancel it. The "Report" button is in the same place.

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There is a cancel bar before you confirm but after the trade is confirmed the cancel option is no longer there.
Yes, you can't cancel a transaction that has already been confirmed. Once confirmed, the transaction must be reported and can only be cancelled by a moderator.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Mike! What about the forgotten trades.....I have one where the guy or gal posted and I got it months later...so I click on that I got it and they never click on they received it even thought the DC shows they got it. Best regards, David PS the same guy or gal that STLSHOEMAN was having problems with....

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hi Mike! What about the forgotten trades.....I have one where the guy or gal posted and I got it months later...so I click on that I got it and they never click on they received it even thought the DC shows they got it. Best regards, David PS the same guy or gal that STLSHOEMAN was having problems with....
You can report the transaction and we can either cancel it or place the member on CTO (Current Transactions Only) restriction. Then they will be unable to create, or confirm, any new transactions until they fix the ones that are outstanding.

If the member hasn't been on the site in a while, and we can't get in touch with them, the only options are to either let it sit there and hope they eventually come back and complete it or we can just cancel it.