They're here. Man these look good.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Overall, I am very happy with SGC. Fair grades, affordable, no stupid club to buy into, Double boxed my order (my last BGS order was single boxed and 6 of 8 cases were chipped).. And now for the reveal.

53367344428_57e862158f_n.jpg61 Wynn by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53366253232_3ab3b6623d_n.jpgOrtiz International by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367465679_b57e85b595_n.jpgTatis xfractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367348208_48ecc8f5f5_n.jpgTatis factory chrome refractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367349588_3f023d3506_n.jpgYadi Topps by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367466049_a4f0fc3a01_n.jpgYadi Chrome by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367596520_bc3199fd15_n.jpgRiley refractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53366251792_44eee5ba61_n.jpgFreeman RC by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

53367463699_4ca94f6489_n.jpgOhtani red pullover by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

Did you send these in yourself or get into a group submission? My brother sends his in through a dealer in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Those are some awesome grades on some really significant cards!

Overall, I am very happy with SGC. Fair grades, affordable, no stupid club to buy into, Double boxed my order (my last BGS order was single boxed and 6 of 8 cases were chipped).. And now for the reveal.

View attachment 9474761 Wynn by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94748Ortiz International by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94749Tatis xfractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94750Tatis factory chrome refractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94751Yadi Topps by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94752Yadi Chrome by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94753Riley refractor by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94754Freeman RC by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

View attachment 94755Ohtani red pullover by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
Nice! Interested in grading a few of mine. What is the grading price per card?

Sgc is 15.00 per card. They run specials for cards of certain criteria monthly sometimes for 9.00 per card. Shipping back to me was 30.00

Because with PSA you have to buy a tier of service before you can even send cards in to be graded. Then renew that club membership every year. PSA sell for more than the others but for my PC, Im not worried about the extra cash they may or may not sell for. PSA also upcharges for cards. Meaning the more your card is worth, the more you pay to grade it. SGC may do it too Im not sure but it was another strike against PSA for me.

Because with PSA you have to buy a tier of service before you can even send cards in to be graded. Then renew that club membership every year. PSA sell for more than the others but for my PC, Im not worried about the extra cash they may or may not sell for. PSA also upcharges for cards. Meaning the more your card is worth, the more you pay to grade it. SGC may do it too Im not sure but it was another strike against PSA for me.
Wow, not cool. What grading co. Do you recommend?

Honestly, it depends on what your game plan is. If its just to preserve the condition of your card you can use anybody that slabs cards. If you are sending in old, and I mean old cards, Id go with sgc first and psa second. I was a big BGS guy but they hosed me and Im done with them. If you intend to be a flipper, go with psa.

Eli, If you look at the card that you want to grade and compare the different slabs it may help you decide who to use also. I love the black edges you have with SGC. White cards, refractors, colored cards look very nice in an SGC case. In the hobby, they are called tuxedos.

Eli, If you look at the card that you want to grade and compare the different slabs it may help you decide who to use also. I love the black edges you have with SGC. White cards, refractors, colored cards look very nice in an SGC case. In the hobby, they are called tuxedos.
Nice, do you use eBay vault, or do you not use/like it?