thinking of breaking up my Matt Williams collection...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Are there any Matt Williams collectors here? I'm thinking of breaking up my Matt Williams collection, as I've just lost interest and was wondering if anyone else might be interested in some of the pieces. I don't have anything high-end, but I do have a fair smattering of oddball, tough to find stuff among the 900+ different cards.

Not sure what you have, but would be interested in any 2005 Throwback Threads inserts, gu, auto. Thanks!

Nope, ever got as far as picking up any of those. Do you have any idea how to publish a link to a collection on Beckett's website? I'd love to be able to just post it for everyone to see.

im a dback fan and interested in my boy matt... u got any patches or unique memorbilia cards of him or atleast any gu and au

I can see it.

I wouldn't break it just for this unless you were already moving forward, but I would be able to use some of the harder to find (at the time) mid 90s insert items. Those 1/box or harder type things...CC gold signatures, etc.

I'll trade in your favor if you can hit any of my Dave Winfield or Roberto Kelly wants. Sadly, there just aren't any other low-end to mid-end Matt Williams collectors on any of the boards to trade with, so it's going to be a challenge to unload them. I guess the sooner I can get everything into Sportlots and COMC, the faster I can start picking up cash to put on my other collections.

any patches or unique memorbilia cards of matt i went to your site but dont understand how to get to thee good cards of matt williams plus beckett is always slow

Nothing special. No low numbered cards, no patches, no plates. I couldn't talk myself into ever paying more than $5 for a Matt Williams card, so no high-end.