This has me baffled/perplexed/up in arms

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Ok here is the deal-I spend the last few days going over my site and doing some updating/editing and other stuff-removed a bunch of cards i traded-I Have a trade in the works..the other member asked for a 2008 Topps Jimmy Rollins 50th Anniversary card..i said thats odd that was removed but i figured i would check so i do card is not even listed-So now i am baffled and then i decide to click on the www tab in my sig and see if the card is listed and the odd thing it is showing to be listed-If i go on to webs.com sign in on my baseball FT/FS page its showing that i did a page edit on 3/19 but if i click the www tab in my sig its showing that i did a page edit on 3/12 matter of fact all the cards that i removed are still listed can anyone explain this or have a solution ? should i remove the www from my sig and just put in a link to my site ?

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My webs site updated properly after my last update earlier this week.

I can't help you with the fix, but I have an extra Rollins 50th Anniversary Card if you need it to complete your trade.

littleredjacks

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey,
If U Go Back To Your Site And Go Publish All Pages Again It Should Fix Problem ! You Can Edit And It Not Take Effect Unless You Publish All Pages ! Btw Your Link In Signature Takes Them To Login Page Of Freewebs
Hope This Helps I Just Tried It And Thats What Happened Untill I Published All Pages !
David

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
My webs site updated properly after my last update earlier this week.

I can't help you with the fix, but I have an extra Rollins 50th Anniversary Card if you need it to complete your trade.

I'll let you know if i need it.

Hey,
If U Go Back To Your Site And Go Publish All Pages Again It Should Fix Problem ! You Can Edit And It Not Take Effect Unless You Publish All Pages ! Btw Your Link In Signature Takes Them To Login Page Of Freewebs
Hope This Helps I Just Tried It And Thats What Happened Untill I Published All Pages !
David

I don't understand how do i publish them.

littleredjacks

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Login,
Then Pull Up A Page That U Have Lists On
Upper Right Hand Corner Says Publish Hit That
Then Hit Publish All Pages Instead Of Continue Editing
Should Take Care Of Problem
David

littleredjacks

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
ok yeah,
i forgot if someone looks at your pages and then looks at them a few days later after u edit they may have to hit refresh on their browser for updated lists ! some browsers do not automaticly update sites u visit often !
david

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
ok yeah,
i forgot if someone looks at your pages and then looks at them a few days later after u edit they may have to hit refresh on their browser for updated lists ! some browsers do not automaticly update sites u visit often !
david

I figured out what was wrong..I went to my profile page and noticed my homepage URL was www.freewebs.com/dragonslayer-I switched it to www.webs.com/dragonslayer once i did that it corrected the problem