This is absolute BS USPS

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
This is absolute BS 3 packages heading for California are according to the tracking are " ARRIVING LATE " this has happened a few other times-One person didn't receive 3 weeks later-Another member on this site been waiting since the 20th of October--I've notified the post office with the response of well it shows it left the Sorting Facility ..but Idea what happened to it--The odd thing is it only happens when I mail a pkg with tracking to California --When I send in a PWE no problems.....so if your expecting a trade from me and you live in California expect a delay

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I noticed that packages and pwe leaving the state of CA......are slow and while the pwe coming into to CA are getting here faster than pwe going to other states. PWE from New York got here in 6 days.... Pwe going from ca to other states take about 10 to 12 days??? Best regards, David PS mail within the state of CA is the same as before the v word.........but that can change as Christmas is around the corner.

ripahl

4.90 star(s)
dude, please understand that the fires in California has major effects on all infrastructure. People have lost lives and livelihoods. the effects are quite extensive. I am sure the delays can be tolerant give what the world has gone through over there.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Most of the fires are out in CA......currently only major fire is the Creek fire in the Sierras and thats almost containment....mostly mountain area......worst hit was Shaver Lake area where about 100 cabins were burned to the ground. True mail in that area is slow....but most of the mail in other parts of CA is back to normal for now.......But Christmas is around the corner and that always slows the mail during the Holiday Season. People have been losted and business losted as with most fires. I donated like many California residents to the American Red Cross to help thoses that were effected by the fires. Our firefigters are the best and they need your help. Best regards, David

ripahl

4.90 star(s)
exactly as are the postal workers. They are all coming off the mail in ballot election and became targets of fraud accusations, atop of the natural disasters effects. I have heard through "sources" that because of the issues including the fires and election, mail has backed up a little and that it will get processed and will get on track. Some USPS that I heard of are working shift work and scaled back sorting personnel due to COVAD.

I think all of these things considered the USPS especially in Cali should be applauded for just keeping the train moving and people need to temper their complains after considering all the issues that they face.

We have an amazing country and the front line workers at all these issues need the support and I cannot get more THANKFUL... for allowing me to collect and trade silly cardboard cut outs. :)....

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
dude, please understand that the fires in California has major effects on all infrastructure. People have lost lives and livelihoods. the effects are quite extensive. I am sure the delays can be tolerant give what the world has gone through
Dude the packages didn't or haven't even arrived in California so the fires have absolutely nada nothing zero zilch do with it ..for some odd dumb reason only packages with tracking going to California are either getting misdirected or lost--PWEs arrive with out a problem

ripahl

4.90 star(s)
Dude the packages didn't or haven't even arrived in California so the fires have absolutely nada nothing zero zilch do with it ..for some odd dumb reason only packages with tracking going to California are either getting misdirected or lost--PWEs arrive with out a problem
ok, sorry, then if its not a systemic issue then its localized and I am sorry for your troubles. I hope it gets better for your mailers. I just tried to put out some additional insight... disregard then