This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyderik

HOF
5.00 star(s)
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

I just had this message show up on one of my posts.... It is not posted in the hockey forum.
Is this because I usually post in baseball?

Do you hockey people want me to keep on my side of the fence?

It happens because something in your post is triggering the spam filter. It's obviously a false-positive but it does happen from time to time. Probably a few posts a week end up being caught for moderator approval.

Could you approve it?
Its in the hockey trade forum.....nothing obscene or wrong with the post really
Thank you for the answer

Could you approve it?
Its in the hockey trade forum.....nothing obscene or wrong with the post really
Thank you for the answer

I approved it for you. It happens from time to time for apparent reasons. You should be all set now.

I had one that was already posted suddenly disappear after I edited it with sold items. Is there any way to relax the filter? Now it seems like I've deleted the thread, and I had a buyer reply to it.

I had one that was already posted suddenly disappear after I edited it with sold items. Is there any way to relax the filter? Now it seems like I've deleted the thread, and I had a buyer reply to it.
I just approved it. I am not sure why this happens but I approve them as soon as I see it.

This is probably happening because of a false positive in a spam check on the post. I could be wrong, because it shouldn't check posts from members who have been here a while, but that's the first thing I'd suspect.

It happened to me again after editing an existing post. I edited it twice but didn't notice if it only happened the second time or also the first.

It happened to me again after editing an existing post. I edited it twice but didn't notice if it only happened the second time or also the first.

It has been happening 2 or 3 times a day to different folks. We try and get them approved as quickly as we can. No clue what causes it, just trying to stay on top of it.

I read a few Xenforo threads about permissions etc. that could have started causing this. Have you guys looked into it any more? Not criticizing the mods' response (former mod of a site myself)... Just seems like extra work for you on top of being annoying to members.

I thought we were done with this, but I just had a post get deleted saying it needed approval. It had been posted, and even had been having a conversation in the thread and then it went away.

It seems like it only happens when I put pictures in the thread.

I thought we were done with this, but I just had a post get deleted saying it needed approval. It had been posted, and even had been having a conversation in the thread and then it went away.

It seems like it only happens when I put pictures in the thread.
Your post should be fine. I approved it when I got on.