This thread is about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I had nothing better to do (yeah right) so thought I'd see how many people would reply to a thread that's about NOTHING.

[size=+2] Who's with me ? [/size]

No politics

No religion

No opinions

No big hits

No bv disputes

No pet pics

No ebay rants

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
In 1963, baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry said, "They'll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run." On July 20, 1969, a few hours after Apollo 11 landed on the moon carrying Neil Armstrong, Gaylord Perry hit his first home run.

basebal1fan

5.00 star(s)
No politics- with you there

No religion- sorry

No opinions- some things

No big hits- sorry

No bv disputes- rarely

No pet pics- si

No ebay rants- si

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
Ya know, you could take this idea ... a thread about nothing ... and turn it into a TV show.

What? They already did that? Damn.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Interesting. Perry must have been holding out. On a side note, I would be born 5 days later. I said I wasn't coming out until man walked on the moon AND Gaylord Perry hit a HR!:D

In 1963, baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry said, "They'll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run." On July 20, 1969, a few hours after Apollo 11 landed on the moon carrying Neil Armstrong, Gaylord Perry hit his first home run.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Ya know, you could take this idea ... a thread about nothing ... and turn it into a TV show.

What? They already did that? Damn.

JERRY stole my idea !!!!

On a side note ........... you may want to not look at my "bling" thread" :D

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
Just because I don't have them in my collection, doesn't mean I can't enjoy them in someone else's. Besides, I do have your address..... :D

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
Interesting. Perry must have been holding out. On a side note, I would be born 5 days later. I said I wasn't coming out until man walked on the moon AND Gaylord Perry hit a HR!:D

Your mother was quite relieved!

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
This thread and my teenage daughter's 'problems' are very similar:

Much ado about nothing.

The thread, however, is much easier to listen to.

---Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.