Throwing Shine!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So, to kick the New Year off, I was wanting to put some positivity online, and what better place than starting with my friends here!!

My thought was that I would share something positive on here, a thought, meme, photo, etc. at fairly regular intervals, and if anyone else wants to share as well, that would be welcome!!

God bless, here's to a great 2021!!

Kevin

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Love the idea of this thread -- 2021, the year of positivity! Will have to dig up some of my favorite messages.
Thanks @katester44 would love to have multiple people posting in here, that would be amazing! I was planning to share something at least weekly, I think if multiple people posted whenever, we would really end up with a great thread here!

Blessings,

Kevin

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Every now and than, will have a good one pop up on the baseball training sites I follow. I like to share them with my son to try and keep him aware that there is more to life than having a perfect game every single time he steps on the diamond.

definition.jpg

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Every now and than, will have a good one pop up on the baseball training sites I follow. I like to share them with my son to try and keep him aware that there is more to life than having a perfect game every single time he steps on the diamond.

View attachment 5848
I love this @katester44 just a great reminder that we need to keep it all in perspective. I think that is what has gone by the wayside in so many respects, there is always a tomorrow! We need to control what we can control, and let the rest go! As the quote you shared says, attitude and work ethic define us, these are 2 huge things each of us has complete control over!

Great post, thank you!

Blessings,

Kevin