Throwing Shine!

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Love it! The Babe is a true American! What an awesome mindset, especially now in an era where fear seems to keep people down.

I also love the quote from Babe "You just can't beat the person who refuses to quit!"

Blessings,

Kevin
Raising my daughters I have always taught them it's okay to fail but you just have to get in the game. Never let fear get in the way of anything you are trying to do.

I also love the quote you mentioned!

Reminds me of the late Coach Jim Valvano quote, "Never give up. Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding."

Take care,

Karl

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Raising my daughters I have always taught them it's okay to fail but you just have to get in the game. Never let fear get in the way of anything you are trying to do.

I also love the quote you mentioned!

Reminds me of the late Coach Jim Valvano quote, "Never give up. Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding."

Take care,

Karl

You are exactly right, Karl! Get in there and make it happen, maybe it doesnt always come out the way you wanted it to, but you took the first step by getting in there and getting started! Too many people live life with "what ifs".

One huge thing I tell my own 3 children is that we never say "I can't." We may not be able to do something, but we dont find that out until we try. So instead of "I can't," I remind them to say "I'll try." That has worked beautifully!

God bless,

Kevin

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
You are exactly right, Karl! Get in there and make it happen, maybe it doesnt always come out the way you wanted it to, but you took the first step by getting in there and getting started! Too many people live life with "what ifs".

One huge thing I tell my own 3 children is that we never say "I can't." We may not be able to do something, but we dont find that out until we try. So instead of "I can't," I remind them to say "I'll try." That has worked beautifully!

God bless,

Kevin
Well said Kevin. :) My wife, two daughters and I are a Christian family and fully believe that anything is possible as long as we put Christ first. As we walk along our path, we must ignore the obstacles and distractions (which there are many) with focus only on Him.

One of my favorite verses........

Isiah 41.png

Thanks for starting the thread,

Karl

Last edited:

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well said Kevin. :) My wife, two daughters and I are a Christian family and fully believe that anything is possible as long as we put Christ first. As we walk along our path, we must ignore the obstacles and distractions (which there are many) with focus only on Him.

One of my favorite verses........

View attachment 7451

Thanks for starting the thread,

Karl
@redbird4

Karl, love the verse, so especially relevant currently!

We are a Christian family too, glad to know that you have raised your girls in the Faith as well!

I read once that the Bible says "do not fear" or "be not afraid " 365 times, once for each day of the year! Great to remember!

Blessings,

Kevin

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
@redbird4

We are a Christian family too, glad to know that you have raised your girls in the Faith as well!

I read once that the Bible says "do not fear" or "be not afraid " 365 times, once for each day of the year! Great to remember!

Blessings,

Kevin
@redbird4

Blessings,

Kevin
Interesting. ... 365 times. I did not know that but I will remember it and use it to pass along to others! Thank-you for sharing it Kevin.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Interesting. ... 365 times. I did not know that but I will remember it and use it to pass along to others! Thank-you for sharing it Kevin.
For sure, Karl! I thought it was interesting to know when I saw that, but not ironic at all! No coincidences, in my opinion!

Blessings,

Kevin

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
"I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. So don't be troubled or afraid."

From John Chapter 14.

That is something we all need to remember, regardless of anyone's system of beliefs, we need to remember not to be troubled or afraid! These are trying times, we really all need to just work together to have that peace of heart! Happiness can come and go, depending on circumstances, but peace of heart is that which gets us through!

Blessings,

Kevin

LukeSellsCards11

Prospect
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!

Thought this was cool and wanted to share. I don't know who wrote it and the image was blurry so I decided to just type it out.