Thunder storm in Central Valley!

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Its rainy and the sound of the thunder is abound........Power is also off...but its rainy! Best regards, David

Last edited:

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Glad to hear you're safe, David. However, I'm also glad to hear that you finally have some rain. I'm sure that it's not enough to get you out of the drought you've been in but it's a start.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Glad to hear you're safe, David. However, I'm also glad to hear that you finally have some rain. I'm sure that it's not enough to get you out of the drought you've been in but it's a start.
Suppose to be change of rain today.....padre and dodger games canceled because of rain!
I wish I could send you some of my rain, yard is flooded again!
Fire danger is high this year..so we can always use more rain. Best regards, David

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
W egot about 2 1/2 inches yesterday, but areas north of us had 7 1/2....there was a levee breach and probably about 6 feet of water in some fields as we were driving home, fortunately the roads were clear!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
W egot about 2 1/2 inches yesterday, but areas north of us had 7 1/2....there was a levee breach and probably about 6 feet of water in some fields as we were driving home, fortunately the roads were clear!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc
:eek::eek::eek: This reminds me of the two "100 -year" floods we've had here in Central NY over the past decade. Stay dry and safe.