Time to brag!!

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I felt I needed to brag on my son . Hes a senior in high school ,who has been taking college classes for 2 years. It a program in Ohio called post secondary options. Where high school kids get to take college classes that count towards graduation .
Well now to the bragging part ..the final ranking came out yesterday for his senior class ...and my boy is ranks #12 out of 147 kids. And to make the day even better he got a letter yesterday that he has received the Freshman Excellence Scholarship from Ohio University , hes getting all of next years college paid for . So he will have 3 year of college under his belt and Im not out any cash .lol
I love my boy with all my heart and it blows me away to think ..it seem like yesterday I could hold him in one arm. Now hes a man. So I just had to brag on him ..and am still trying to figure out were he got his SMARTS from. lol
Thanks for the read
One Very Proud
Fatboy
Randy

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Nice! Sounds like he has some GREAT parents and a good head on his shoulders. Congrats to you all!

Thanks
Craig

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
Gotta be proud .....That is a great accomplishment. Keep bragging he is worth it. Congratulations to him and your family.

Rich

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To a Very Proud Papa

Hey Randy
First off
The Avitars that you and Craig are showing are really great looking.
Now I want to congratulate your Son for doing a beautiful job in school. I wish him the very best in his college years and hope he continues his great success. Now for the Smart part he must of got it from your wife because anybody that roots for the Bengals and Wildcats isnt to smart(lol)
THat is something to be very proud of my friend . Sounds like you and your wife have done a great job in raising him
Later
Your friend
Tom

DaSoxFan

5.00 star(s)
Glad to here good stories like this. You should be proud as I am of my senior ready to head to University of Illinois in the fall.

Hope all is well, buddy

Henry

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Randy, that is awesome, brag all you can my friend. You and he deserve it. I wish him all the best. But please dont let him be a Bunglers fan!!! LOL> Pat

opcfan

5.00 star(s)
Randy,
It's great to hear of you son's success. I think now is the time to spend some of the college money you had saved on your hobby. LOL

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
Hey congratulations. That's definitely something worthy of bragging! I have some older siblings going into college too next year, know the excitement :D

Best of luck to you and your son!

Sponsors