To sign or not to sign...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just found out that Jay Buhner will be signing somewhat nearby on the 19th (Bell. Square for those in the PNW)...I have this sweet patch card that I think would look good with an auto on it but thought I would see what other people thought....

20111204012.jpg

Should I get it signed? If so, what would be the best kind of pen to use?

Thanks!
Rob

Looks like there's a nice space right along the bottom for it. :)
I'm happy that you enjoy having it in the PC. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

Looks like the consensus agrees with my initial thoughts...I'll post a scan if/when I get it signed. I've heard that Buhner is a normally a tough signature to get, but I have no idea...

Mrmopar - that's the event, it's on Friday the 16th, in my original post the number 6 must have fallen over...if you can't make it and want to send me something I can try and get it signed for you, just pm me. I'd offer one of my own Buhner cards but the patch is the only one I have!

Robert - Thanks for reminding me where I got it! I love that card!

Thanks everyone for your input!
Rob

It will look great signed. Blue Sharpie.

I've had Chris Carpenter sign a few of his GU'd cards and they turn out well.

Please scan and post if you get it signed! :)

Bam! There it is!

20111215036.jpg

Also got these others...the Topps Rookie Cup for a fellow Bench member...I would be open to trading the Score Going Yard if anyone is interested...

20111215037.jpg

And finally, for my dad for Christmas, a signed ticket package...

20111215038.jpg

The sig on the left is Rick Rizzs' (Mariners broadcaster).

Thanks!

Awesome Looking cards .....what are you looking to get for the score one...could really use it for my Yankees project

Thanks everyone!

Yanks23 - I'd trade for another IP/TTM of someone that mattered to me (sorry, that is really vague)...I checked your current pics in that folder in your bucket but didn't see anything...do you have anything else available?

Rob