Today marks my 6th anniversary non The Bench

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
I just now noticed today is my 6th anniversary here on The Bench. Thanks to all the great members here and for all the great trades i have had on here. Look forward to many more in the future.

Thanks,
Dennis
________
Pot News

Last edited:

criollos

5.00 star(s)
Happy 6th, Dennis!

You are one of the best and more polite traders I have encountered here at The Bench. And I enjoy the "battles" for top trader you and David K. have almost every month.

Luis

Last edited:

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
Wow Dennis you're getting old!

Congrats on 6 years of awesome trading, thank you for the trade we have made, and I look forward to many more trades and many more years to you

-Kenny

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
Dennis,

Congrats!! I can't believe I've been a member for over two years- can't imagine where my collection will be at 6 years!

You are a true asset to this site & a pleasure to trade with!
Best Wishes,
Mike

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations Dennis for 6 years of being an outstanding trader and hats off to all of your great accomplishments! Best regards, David

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Happy Anniversary Dennis! You are truly one of the best traders on the web. I am happy to say that I have had the honor of trading with you a number of times on a few sites, but I'm glad that you are here the most.

Good luck on your collection and I think it's about time you bought your mailman lunch.

Thanks,

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Dennis
Congrats on your 6 great years here on the Bench. You are truly one of the best here. I am glad to say we have made many trades and that they were truly good trades. Here is to you doing another great 6 years here on the Bench
Laater
Tom