Tonite---LOST the final season

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
im suprised nobody has started a thread about the season premier of LOST---been looking forward to this since the season finale last year

rob

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
im suprised nobody has started a thread about the season premier of LOST---been looking forward to this since the season finale last year

rob

Bring it on . What is another T V season without getting LOST

I have been lost since the frist episode:D :D

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the warning.....out having a birthday dinner with my brothers and sister-law! Best regards, David

Zdena

4.90 star(s)
I can't believe that there was 3 hours of LOST tonight. I am a big fan of the show. My family even gave me the dvds.:eek:
I have so many questions about last season.Hope they get answered this year.

zdena

daktion

5.00 star(s)
Great show. I'm totaly lost in tonights episode. What's going on??? Are they in a parallel universe? Where is Sun?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I can't believe that there was 3 hours of LOST tonight. I am a big fan of the show. My family even gave me the dvds.:eek:
I have so many questions about last season.Hope they get answered this year.

zdena

Many answers .......but some will be lefted unanswered! Best regards, David

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Great show. I'm totaly lost in tonights episode. What's going on??? Are they in a parallel universe? Where is Sun?

Great season premiere! Some questions answered (Flocke/MIB is Smokey) and others will be I am sure.

There are two timelines it appears. One in which Jack's plan worked, and the plane landed in LAX as scheduled. The other in which the plan did not work exactly, but did send the Losties back into the present day. Sun was with Richard and the Others on the beach at the statue. They didn't show her much, just at the end really when Flocke came out of the statue and beat Richard up.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I have never watched this show, doesn't seem very good. I hate suspense though, so I will probably watch the last episode to find out why they are on the island.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Well....two (really three) episodes in and what do you guys think? I for one think that Jacob may actually be the bad guy. Seems he brought all those people to the island without giving them a choice...maybe for his amusement? Anyway, I don't have the brains to figure it all out, just throwing out ideas.

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
Well....two (really three) episodes in and what do you guys think? I for one think that Jacob may actually be the bad guy. Seems he brought all those people to the island without giving them a choice...maybe for his amusement? Anyway, I don't have the brains to figure it all out, just throwing out ideas.

its getting more confusing, but i think all of the pieces will come together soon

rob