TONS of new good stuff FT: autos/GU/RCs/#ed listed w/BVs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard,

Crosby for Mahtook works for me. Bubble please I'll do the same.

Please wait to send until your deal for the Montero is finalized-still interested if it falls through.

In addition, I'd be willing to trade heavily in your favor for the Trout or the Jungmann au if you see a scenario you like.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff,
I posted up Mahtook for Crosby. I'll hold off on mailing and will PM you when I know for sure if the Montero is gone, but just to warn you I am pretty sure that deal will go through. Thank you for the offer on the Trout and Jungmann but for now I'm hoping I can find some hotter stuff that I like in trade for those two.

check my bucket!

I didn't see anything I needed, thanks.

i can use these

David Ortiz (Red Sox) 2007 Bowman Orange 235/250 #125 $4
Kevin Youkilis (Red Sox) 2007 Bowman Orange 233/250 #113 $2.50

I have these

2012 Bowman Platinum Emerald 71 Tim Hudson
2007 Topps Gold 456 Ted Lilly 0938/2007
2012 Bowman International 56 Ted Lilly

lmk

I can use the Hudson Emerald ($2.50) but don't need either Lilly. Let me know if you have something else I may need, or I'd do a PWE deal of the Hudson for the Youkilis.

Thanks,
Richard

I can use the Hudson Emerald ($2.50) but don't need either Lilly. Let me know if you have something else I may need, or I'd do a PWE deal of the Hudson for the Youkilis.

Thanks,
Richard

i don't have any other of your needs. I can do the hudson for the youkilis.

Go ahead and post it up.

i don't have any other of your needs. I can do the hudson for the youkilis.

Go ahead and post it up.

Trade posted, thanks! I'll get the card out Saturday, I'm out of town on business this week. You can go ahead and wait until Saturday to send, as well.
Richard