Took a few years but set hit 9/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So my mother in law came to visit the baby as Im in the man cave I hear I got mail for ya and its cards yelled down to me. Well we haven't lived with her in 4 years now. Without firing up my computer this is either a 4-5 year wait. 20 more and I will hit what I hoped to atleast get one day, half the set signed.
20150911_144841_zpszjtnlixz.jpg

Last edited:
Im just waiting for the other 2 or 3 I sent over his career prior to this to show up at my dad's now lol heck he saved fan mail all this time who knows how much more he kept

So sounds like another autograph showed up at my dad's which I can only assume is another 08 Topps from him, sent to Kerry in both 2011 and 2012 Spring Training and 4/30/12. So I'm thinking this one has to be the 2012 Spring Training as was living with my now wife at the time, the one my dad got assuming not a different long waited suprise is the 2011 ST and the one from 4/30/12 is probably at my old apartment