Top Loaders and Soft Sleeves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone have any new, in package, regular top loaders and regular penny sleeves. The nearest card shop to me is an hour away and I don't feel like driving two hours round trip to pick up supplies. I have two new (10 ct) packs of 130pt that I can trade if anyone is interested in them. Also, is there a reason why supply prices are inflated?

Thanks,
Billy

Yes.....there made in China! Plus your hobby store maybe out of them ...like the rest of the hobby stores (mine is out of penny slevees/they have a reorder with Beckett....Theirs are make in Mexico. Topps loaders are also from China. So the supply is low and everyone needs them......some are paying the high prices on ebay! I got my penny slevees from ebay. 8 packs Beckett penny slevees for $11.99 Plus $10.00 shipping....got them in
4 days. Best regards, David PS top loaders been buying used ones on ebay.

If you have the hobby store ....call them first.....u don't want to get their and they have nothing. Then you wasted two hours for nothing... Best regards, David

If you need some......I can trade u a few of them....One Beckett penny slevees (100 count) from Mexico and a few Top Loaders....single ones for one card...about 6 and 6 100 points. So let me know....Best regards, David

David -- That sounds great. Please post what you need and I'll send some cards out to you. The only 2021 stuff I have is a few Heritage cards, so the cards I send will mostly be 2020 or older. I don't need any 100 pt loaders, just the regular ones. Do you need any 75 pt or 130 pt top loaders? If so, I can send them instead of cards?

Billy

David -- That sounds great. Please post what you need and I'll send some cards out to you. The only 2021 stuff I have is a few Heritage cards, so the cards I send will mostly be 2020 or older. I don't need any 100 pt loaders, just the regular ones. Do you need any 75 pt or 130 pt top loaders? If so, I can send them instead of cards?

Billy
I'll take the 130 pt top loaders.......so I'll send one pack of penny slevees (100 count) and about 12 single top loaders all new stuff. Best regards, David