Top Rookies & Superstars FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you need any of these?

2010 Bowman Prospects #BP110 D.J. LeMahieu $5.00
2010 Bowman Topps 100 Prospects #TP72 D.J. LeMahieu $10.00
2011 Bowman Draft #56 D.J. LeMahieu RC $6.00
2011 Topps Update #US205 D.J. LeMahieu RC $25.00
2013 Topps Update #US15 DJ LeMahieu $0.60
2016 Topps Archives #143 DJ LeMahieu $0.60
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen #272 DJ LeMahieu $0.75
2017 Topps Allen and Ginter #6 DJ LeMahieu $0.60
2017 Topps Archives #8 DJ LeMahieu $0.60
2017 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US230 DJ LeMahieu $2.50
2020 Topps Archives '55 Topps Mini #55M96 DJ LeMahieu $5.00
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen #278 DJ LeMahieu $0.75
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue #278 DJ LeMahieu $8.00
2020 Topps Project 2020 #85 Mike Trout/33818*/Jacob Rochester $12.00
2020 Topps Project 2020 #100 Mike Trout/74862*/Blake Jamieson/w/Ben Baller $20.00
2020 Topps Project 2020 #121 Mike Trout/20961*/JK5 $25.00

There are a few rookies on your list that I like.

Thanks,
Eric

Here is what I need. I saw your project 2020 and I was hoping I needed some but I don't. LMK DG

2010 Bowman Topps 100 Prospects #TP72 D.J. LeMahieu $10.00
2017 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US230 DJ LeMahieu $2.50
2020 Topps Archives '55 Topps Mini #55M96 DJ LeMahieu $5.00
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue #278 DJ LeMahieu $8.00

I could use these:

2019-20 Prizm #274 Kevin Porter Jr 20.00
2019-20 Mosaic #229 RJ Barrett 6.00

If that works please post it up and I will confirm.

Thanks!

Confirmed. Yes it has been a while since we've traded! I am not as active on here but pop on every now and again. If you get in any rookies of Cavs (KPJ, Garland or Sexton) or RJ Barrett let me know. I am sure I can find some other things you need!

Thanks,
Eric

Confirmed. Yes it has been a while since we've traded! I am not as active on here but pop on every now and again. If you get in any rookies of Cavs (KPJ, Garland or Sexton) or RJ Barrett let me know. I am sure I can find some other things you need!

Thanks,
Eric
Who is KPJ just so I know who to look for?

Were you wanting to do some type of trade. LMK DG
I've got a few Lemahieus and Trouts you needed, I don't think I have anything for the Curry straight up that I'd part with unless you're willing to trade down on it for multiple cards. I definitely need the Reddish but will have to put something together after Xmas as work and holidays are crazy for me right now. I also wanted to see if you had any Jerry Rice cards. Those are my top priority if I don't already have them (which is rare except hard to find and newer releases)

I've got a few Lemahieus and Trouts you needed, I don't think I have anything for the Curry straight up that I'd part with unless you're willing to trade down on it for multiple cards. I definitely need the Reddish but will have to put something together after Xmas as work and holidays are crazy for me right now. I also wanted to see if you had any Jerry Rice cards. Those are my top priority if I don't already have them (which is rare except hard to find and newer releases)
I had the 2020 Legacy Rice(s) but you never got back to me on them. Any Rice that I would have would be from this year or last. Do you have a want or havelist. Do you ever go to the Arena in Salina? LMK DG

I had the 2020 Legacy Rice(s) but you never got back to me on them. Any Rice that I would have would be from this year or last. Do you have a want or havelist. Do you ever go to the Arena in Salina
Sorry, i try my best to keep up with stuff and i often don’t hit the mark. Two boys, work 365 days a year, city council president, baseball/football coach. I’ll try to do better. I know i have a handful of the legacy inserts but probably need a couple still. I don’t have a wantlist but i may make a 2020 one just to get started on something.
I’ve been in the Arena quite a few times after i found it a few years ago. Doesn’t carry a ton of sealed stuff but i’ve picked up some hobby boxes over the years. Just needs better organized. We have a shop in town here now that’s carrying a ton of new hobby.

Sorry, i try my best to keep up with stuff and i often don’t hit the mark. Two boys, work 365 days a year, city council president, baseball/football coach. I’ll try to do better. I know i have a handful of the legacy inserts but probably need a couple still. I don’t have a wantlist but i may make a 2020 one just to get started on something.
I’ve been in the Arena quite a few times after i found it a few years ago. Doesn’t carry a ton of sealed stuff but i’ve picked up some hobby boxes over the years. Just needs better organized. We have a shop in town here now that’s carrying a ton of new hobby.
Yes Todd(the arena) is not very organized. I will try to help and in 2 weeks in falls back apart. Kinda figured you may have been there with how close you are to Salina. Just LMK what you want to do about the cards. DG

I keep looking at the list trying to decide if anything else strikes my fancy. Maybe the Bazley. We like Rui but we have a bunch of the Mosaic rookies already.
I have a big trade in the works so if your wanting the Bazley you might want to pull the trigger. I don't know what the Lemahieus book at but if your short I would take Trouts that I need. Thanks DG