Top Traders by State! Updated 2019!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Interesting......a few members only had city and no state listed.....Happy New Year, David

I noticed that as well - there were "areas", cities, but mostly states -- so I can understand how searching by state directly wouldn't have helped.

So I was close with saying top 5 how many trades do you need for the 5th spot

I am about 60 behind #5 in PA -- but all 5 in front of me are still active traders, and I have made at least one trade with each of them in the last 6 months or so.

Quite a few members are no longer active.....so theres about 3 to 5 that maybe overtaken in 4 to 8 months. Happy New Year, David

I would say that is probably about right - depending on how active the #2/#3 folks continue to be. There are also a bunch of members poised to join The Legacy HOF Level 10,000 posts/1,000 trades.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Updated about 21 states....two new leaders have * behind their names and totals. Best regards, David PS will finish the rest later today.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I appear to have a nice stranglehold on Indiana. The two closest to me haven't been on in 3 and 9 years, respectively.

Unless someone up and moves to Indiana with a higher current trade total. Think that happened in South Carolina when Tim Carroll moved there.

Speaking of - has anyone heard from Tim? Always enjoyed seeing his new works of art!

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Unless someone up and moves to Indiana with a higher current trade total. Think that happened in South Carolina when Tim Carroll moved there.

Speaking of - has anyone heard from Tim? Always enjoyed seeing his new works of art!
He's (Tim) just posted a few of newer Art work on the Freedomcardboard site about a week ago. Lots of members have dual memberships with other sites. Best regards, David