Top Traders by State! Updated 2019!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Interesting......a few members only had city and no state listed.....Happy New Year, David

I noticed that as well - there were "areas", cities, but mostly states -- so I can understand how searching by state directly wouldn't have helped.

So I was close with saying top 5 how many trades do you need for the 5th spot

I am about 60 behind #5 in PA -- but all 5 in front of me are still active traders, and I have made at least one trade with each of them in the last 6 months or so.

Quite a few members are no longer active.....so theres about 3 to 5 that maybe overtaken in 4 to 8 months. Happy New Year, David

I would say that is probably about right - depending on how active the #2/#3 folks continue to be. There are also a bunch of members poised to join The Legacy HOF Level 10,000 posts/1,000 trades.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Updated about 21 states....two new leaders have * behind their names and totals. Best regards, David PS will finish the rest later today.

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
I appear to have a nice stranglehold on Indiana. The two closest to me haven't been on in 3 and 9 years, respectively.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I appear to have a nice stranglehold on Indiana. The two closest to me haven't been on in 3 and 9 years, respectively.

Unless someone up and moves to Indiana with a higher current trade total. Think that happened in South Carolina when Tim Carroll moved there.

Speaking of - has anyone heard from Tim? Always enjoyed seeing his new works of art!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Unless someone up and moves to Indiana with a higher current trade total. Think that happened in South Carolina when Tim Carroll moved there.

Speaking of - has anyone heard from Tim? Always enjoyed seeing his new works of art!
He's (Tim) just posted a few of newer Art work on the Freedomcardboard site about a week ago. Lots of members have dual memberships with other sites. Best regards, David

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I haven't looked at this in a long time! It looks like I'm still on top for Kentucky.

Thanks for updating it!

Thanks
Craig

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)

Yeah, but why the hell would anybody WANT to move here?