Top Traders by State! Updated 2019!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Listed has been updated as of 01/06/2019!! One new state leader in Texas as Cubsfan1313! Best regards, David

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
I have claimed Illinois as mine and have stuck a flag in the ground just to scare away any challengers :)

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Listed has been updated as of 01/06/2019!! One new state leader in Texas as Cubsfan1313! Best regards, David

I am still not in Top 5 for Pennsylvania....getting closer, but can't quite get over that hump. Need to re-focus and find time to get some trading done!

Boots

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for your hard work on this, David. As you can see from prior posts, there are many Members who find this information interesting and fascinating. I certainly do. It gives a real sense of the "community" of The Bench by seeing most every state (and even some countries) represented.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Updated list! Best regards, David

I know how long it took me to figure out not only how to use the member data base, but to find myself on the list - can't imagine what it was like finding all 50 states, plus DC & PR, and multiple foreign countries as well....

On the plus side I am now a top 5 trader in the state of PA. But as stated before - getting to #1 is an almost impossible mountain to climb!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Its hard....when member put down from USA or from the planet earth.....I checked a few...but unless I trade with them....the search comes up blank....click on trade manager and then to the left u click on search....type in member Id....and remove all but the completed box......if I traded with them..it pulls up the trade...I click on the trade and it shows their name and address. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Let me know if anybody spot and error .....or if they know anyone from Wyoming. Best regards, David