5.00 star(s)
See page 12 for an update by mm1sub.

Tim

Last edited:

mrnag

5.00 star(s)
Wow, nice list, fun to look at.

I have a little twist...

I live down the road from Mark Wing, and I'd bet that between the 2 of us we have the most trades on any one street:) ...

maybe the most trades on any street in the world:D :D

Mike

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Great job! You forgot about bdb3232 for Alaska, though ;)

Thank you:). I knew there was at least one pretty heavy trader in Alaska, and I know there are some in Louisiana and Colorado. Not too sure about South Dakota, Wyoming, and Vermont (there has to be somebody in Vermont!). Any help on those is much appreciated.

Tim

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Found a representative for Colorado, but I'm not sure he's the top one.

Meliah said:
Interesting...but how long did that take you?

Too darn long.:) Now that I think about it, you and Mark probably have a much easier way to get this information.....yeah?

Tim

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
I think I'm going to move to Colorado or Vermont ....lol

It was fun to see which states were well represented. NEW JERSEY has to be the state with the most overall Bench points. It seemed that every other trader I clicked on was from New Jersey and had at least 50+ points. New York had a high number - as did Florida, Ohio, Washington (state) and Kansas. There were quite a few from Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Missouri, Illinois. Massachusetts did have several traders, but the majority had low Bench Point totals (in comparison to the other states mentioned in this paragraph).

Tim

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Tim! I was also thinking about a top 20 bench point traders....and a top 20 posting members.....The former is probably a much better topic! While the top 20 posters could cause a lock down ; ) Best regards, David

Last edited:

CurtyCurtCurt

5.00 star(s)
Wow!! Great topic! Glad to see im Iowa's representative! I need to start more recruiting!

Thanks for the efforts,
Curt

crazyderik

5.00 star(s)
Thank you:). I knew there was at least one pretty heavy trader in Alaska, and I know there are some in Louisiana and Colorado. Not too sure about South Dakota, Wyoming, and Vermont (there has to be somebody in Vermont!). Any help on those is much appreciated.

Tim

What else have they got to do in Alaska? :p

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
Good job Tim!

Tim,

I can't even begin to imagine how much time you spent compiling the list, but thanks. Very interesting stuff! You continue to amaze me. You're not on HGH or something, are you? ;)

Strangely enough, a member that was banned 2 years ago continues to hold the state of Georgia Bench pt lead.
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/member.php?u=208

Obviously, banned and suspended members are not eligible for wearing the Bench pt. state crown, but I did find it interesting how far ahead that member remains after his dismissal 2 yrs ago.

I make a motion to have a special icon or badge added to each state Bench pt. leader profile, something similar to the "super collector" tagline.

:)

remster

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

I can't even begin to imagine how much time you spent compiling the list, but thanks. Very interesting stuff! You continue to amaze me. You're not on HGH or something, are you? ;)

Strangely enough, a member that was banned 2 years ago continues to hold the state of Georgia Bench pt lead.

Obviously, banned and suspended members are not eligible for wearing the Bench pt. state crown, but I did find it interesting how far ahead that member remains after his dismissal 2 yrs ago.

I make a motion to have a special icon or badge added to each state Bench pt. leader profile, something similar to the "super collector" tagline.

Great idea on the badge symbol. I need to go through the list and see how many Mainers are Bench members.

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

Shhhhhh.......don't tell anyone about that HGH stuff:). I didn't catch that member because he no longer is on the Member List (I'm guessing). It would be amazing to see his trade totals now, had he continued his original pace. I also noticed that Jim Halpin (BOSOX48) is still in second place in his state - even though his last appearance here was in 2006! Fantastic idea about the state leader tag! Some would say that the leader would change often, but after going through them all, I do not believe any of them have a trader within 100 points of the leader (with exception to the states that have low totals - Hawaii, Colorado, for example). Granted, I know that 100 points can be made up in a month's time, but I do not see too much turnover. Very, very good idea with the leader tag.;) Also, I know we have some members that have a counter of their Bench points on their sites....maybe we could incorporate that into some sort of list, so that the numbers stay accurate?

CurtyCurtCurt said:
Wow!! Great topic! Glad to see im Iowa's representative! I need to start more recruiting!

Actually, Iowa was one of the most competitive - as far as there being a bunch near the top. I do not believe anyone was within 100 of you, but there were several above 300 points. Maybe this list will promote some friendly competition. Congrats on having the most trades by a Bench member in the ENTIRE STATE of IOWA!!!!

remster said:
Great idea on the badge symbol. I need to go through the list and see how many Mainers are Bench members.

Several. And I do mean several. Like Massachusetts, the trade totals - overall - were down. I was thinking, it seems that almost everyone on the Bench from Maine, Connecticut or Massachusetts are Red Sox fans - and this could be the reason for the lower trade totals. Why? If everyone is looking for the same stuff, there obviously isn't enough to go around.:)

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the list........for those of you that are behind - get to trading!:)

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.