Top Traders........By State!!!

GotMelky

5.00 star(s)
Now the truth comes out - I moved to Idaho so I could be a state top trader...or another reason.

Very cool to see the stats, thank you for the hard work you put into this!

capo4JC

5.00 star(s)
Hey hey, I got a mention! I am from WV and in the HOF, but my Bench points pale in comparison to the other State leaders. Not sure if anybody else from WV is ahead of me or not. Thanks for making the list.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Did another update guys. I looked through every trader back to 400 trades. I will keep going through the traders until i hopefully find all the states and can list someone from every state.

Once again if anyone sees any mistakes please let me know.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I found all the states except 2. Missing alaska and South dakota so if anyone is from either one of those states or knows a trader here from either one of those states please let me know. I went back and looked at everyone with at least 230 trades.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just did another update. I made it through page 6. Just need to find traders from Alaska,Colorado,Mississippi,Montana,Oklahoma,Oregon,South dakota,Vermont,West Virginia, and Wyoming.

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
Hey bud just read your 1st page I think Bench User Millo67 is from Puerto Rico I alone of done quite a few trades with him and made a good friend at the same time.

Mike

Last edited: