Topps Baseball Series 1 at Target?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Has anyone found Topps Series 1 at Target or Walmart yet? I go into my local target every two days and nothing yet. I'm pretty sure they haven't sold out because the arrangement of other cards is the same...

I'll be checking today.....I have more sucess ordering on line with Target. Got my first order 3 blasters (feb 25) and received it on Mar 4....2022 topps $19.99 per blasters and it was free shipping...have to order over $40.00 for free shipping.....just placed my second order yesterday. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi -

I've checked all of my local places (Target, Walmart, Barnes and Nobles, Walgreens, etc) and have found zero 2022 Topps. Either someone is buying it all up before I get there or my area has just not received any!

Scobes

Haven't seen any physically at either yet, but have had success ordering these online like David. Shipping has been very quick.

How’s the collation on those? It seems like you’re risking a lot of dupes going online
That is the risk....something is better than nothing. Plus the Jumbo that I got from my hobby store....the collation was off....two cards of one number....five for another! Dropped by Target and nothing.....Plus nothing at Wartmart (largest in CA).........Best regards, David

My hobby store is forced to try to get 2022 topps from a retail supplier! Their hoping to get about 8 or 10 Blasters. Best regards, David

What is happening to our hobby? I've been a set builder since the early 70s. I buy 1 or 2 wax boxes each year. I used to only choose one of the 3 or 4 producers each year. Now, if I want a box, I have to pay ridiculous prices? I just won't do it. And, you can't even find them in stores? I'm starting to worry that this is going to ruin this hobby for collectors like me, who aren't speculators, etc. Haven't we seen this stupidity all before, before they all ran at mach speed out of our hobby? I am still hoping I can find a reasonable deal on a retail box or something in a month or two. Until then, I guess I'll just keep on keeping on. But, I just refuse to get ***** for new product that supposed to be available at list prices in stores. I can't even imagine paying the prices for these jumbo boxes now.

Or maybe I'll just go see if I can't make a small fortune on my 1986-87 Fleer BBall Set!