Topps Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
For all the bad we hear about issues getting cards replaced and the time it takes for redemptions to come through, et.al, thought I would share a positive experience.

Busted a box of 2011 Topps Update and pulled both a black and a blue diamond #'d to 60. The black had ink spots on the back and the blue diamond was miscut both front and back. Sent them back to Topps (with all required paperwork) on February 13th. On the 18th, received a package from Topps with replacement cards.

They actually replaced my blue diamond Johny Cueto with a blue diamond Johny Cueto and my black koji Uehara with a black Lance Berkman.

Nothing special in terms of upgrades or anything like that, but just solid customer service. Sometimes they do get it right!

As long as you're happy, they've done their job! That's the way it's suppose to work.....................Glad to hear, maybe Topps has realized something!

For all the horror stories you hear there's probably wayyyyyy more positives than negatives. I worked at McDonald's in the early 80's and at that time the ratio of complaints to compliments was something like 10 to 1.

Always good to hear the positive !