Topps Inserts and parallels FS/FT from 2010-2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How does this look to you. Same BV
I doo have to pull them first. Thanks, Bob

Darvish Yu 2012 Bow Gold 209 5.00
Conforto Michael 2016 Optic Purple 038 2.00
Montero Jesus 2013 Bow Gold 053 .75
Fielder Prince 2013 Bow Gold 189 1.25
Syndergaard 2018 Stadium Club Red 70 2.00

How does this look to you. Same BV
I doo have to pull them first. Thanks, Bob

Darvish Yu 2012 Bow Gold 209 5.00
Conforto Michael 2016 Optic Purple 038 2.00
Montero Jesus 2013 Bow Gold 053 .75
Fielder Prince 2013 Bow Gold 189 1.25
Syndergaard 2018 Stadium Club Red 70 2.00

Bob, 2 Mattingly's pulled. Post when you are ready...Thanks, Mike

Spencer...see thread #35. I EDITED it...

Mike,

No worries at all. Glad you found the majority of them. If you want to even us back out how about the Ginter X base in place of the one you don't have anymore? Should put us within $0.05 if we assume it's a $3 card.

Thanks,

Spencer

Mike,

No worries at all. Glad you found the majority of them. If you want to even us back out how about the Ginter X base in place of the one you don't have anymore? Should put us within $0.05 if we assume it's a $3 card.

Thanks,

Spencer

Sure Spencer. Would you mind posting. My tablet does not cut and paste easily. Thx, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
Mike, my wants are on my site. 2017 and back should be up to date, 2018 is not but I mainly need foils from series 2 and Home Run Challenge cards. Any help will be appreciated.
Mike, I've got a lot of your insert needs. What do you have that I can use? LMK...Mike

Can you let me know what you found and a sale price?

Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
Mike, my wants are on my site. 2017 and back should be up to date, 2018 is not but I mainly need foils from series 2 and Home Run Challenge cards. Any help will be appreciated.
Mike, I've got a lot of your insert needs. What do you have that I can use? LMK...Mike

Can you let me know what you found and a sale price?

Before I invest in taking the time to go through your want lists and go through my cards, the cost will be somewhere around 25% bv plus postage. Is that ok with you?

Sounds fair

Do you have a printable version (unformatted like your want list site is) of your want list? When I copy and paste your want list, it is all formatted that I get several hundred pages to print. LMK , Mike

BTW, I foresee having a couple hundred dollars worth of cards from your wantlist (at 25% bv). Is that going to be an issue?

How about this?

You get:
2016 Bowman Gold #131 Michael Conforto #45/50
2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Black Minis #98 Michael Conforto
2017 Topps Gold Label Gold Framed Autographs Robert Gsellman
2017 Topps Black & White #600 Yoenis Cespedes
2016 Topps Update All-Star Stitches Bartolo Colon Jersey
2016 Bowman Chrome Out of the Gate Blue Refractors #OOG-5 Michael Conforto #142/150

I get:
2013 Emerald- 656 US218
2017 Chrome Pink- 1bryant, 36 40machado, 131 200trout

and if you wanna throw a couple of 2018 pinks my way from 3 18 21 36 39 56 59 87 134 161 164 but my original wants may be enough,not sure since I don't have online Beckett but I'll leave it up to you. I'm fine with it either way.

LMK,
Brett

I'm guessing this is a no-go since you never replied to it?

I'm guessing this is a no-go since you never replied to it?
Brett, in looking for the cards that you asked about, I realized that one of the stacks sitting on my desk is for you. They have all been sitting here without anyones name on them. Glad to get them cleared away. So with that said, the trade is a little in my favor. I can throw a few 2018 pinks your way...or...if you still need some 2017's, I have a couple hundred of them that are not listed on my trade list. LMK if you want to do that or get some 2018's. Thanks again, Mike

Brett, in looking for the cards that you asked about, I realized that one of the stacks sitting on my desk is for you. They have all been sitting here without anyones name on them. Glad to get them cleared away. So with that said, the trade is a little in my favor. I can throw a few 2018 pinks your way...or...if you still need some 2017's, I have a couple hundred of them that are not listed on my trade list. LMK if you want to do that or get some 2018's. Thanks again, Mike

You can toss me a couple of the 2018s I asked about. Post it if you would and I'll confirm it.

Thanks,
Brett