Topps Rangers World Series Champs 15 card set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seawolf17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey TCDBers - anyone interested in splitting this set with me?

https://www.topps.com/2023-world-se...ngers-mlb-topps-now-reg-15-card-team-set.html

All I want is the Travis Jankowski out of the set - don't know if anyone else has interest in anyone else on the checklist:

• Texas Rangers Team Card
• Adolis Garcia
• Evan Carter Call-up
• Josh Jung RC
• Nathan Eovaldi
• Nathaniel Lowe
• Corey Seager
• Jordan Montgomery
• Leody Taveras
• Jonah Heim
• Marcus Semien
• Jose LeClerc
• Mitch Garver
• Travis Jankowski
• Max Scherzer

Happy to coordinate a group purchase.

Hey TCDBers - anyone interested in splitting this set with me?

https://www.topps.com/2023-world-se...ngers-mlb-topps-now-reg-15-card-team-set.html

All I want is the Travis Jankowski out of the set - don't know if anyone else has interest in anyone else on the checklist:

• Texas Rangers Team Card
• Adolis Garcia
• Evan Carter Call-up
• Josh Jung RC
• Nathan Eovaldi
• Nathaniel Lowe
• Corey Seager
• Jordan Montgomery
• Leody Taveras
• Jonah Heim
• Marcus Semien
• Jose LeClerc
• Mitch Garver
• Travis Jankowski
• Max Scherzer

Happy to coordinate a group purchase.
How much would I have to pay if I was to split this set?

I'll figure that out depending on who wants what. I have someone on the TCDB who'd be in for the Scherzer, so that's two of us, at least. If I can get, say, five or six of us interested in individual cards, we can figure out what makes sense. I'd probably grab the Team Card for a non-collector buddy who's a Rangers fan too, in case nobody else specifically wants it.

I'll figure that out depending on who wants what. I have someone on the TCDB who'd be in for the Scherzer, so that's two of us, at least. If I can get, say, five or six of us interested in individual cards, we can figure out what makes sense. I'd probably grab the Team Card for a non-collector buddy who's a Rangers fan too, in case nobody else specifically wants it.
I would want the seager, Jung, Semion, maybe the scherzer