Topps Redemption came in today......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
A while ago I posted this. Not exactly sure when but I know it was in the spring:
attachment.php

This morning, a FedEx truck showed up at the house with this:
attachment.php

It is numbered 05/10 and I must say I am VERY pleased.

Thanks,

Jeff

Nice card. How many months did you have to wait for the redemption total?

I think a little over 4 months. I redeemed it online back in June. Definitely worth the wait.

Thanks,

Jeff
Man that's a long time. I currently have a dual AU of Craig Kimbrel and John Smoltz # /25 that I submitted online on 8-5-14 and have yet to receive (been 3 months). Were you ever offered a replacement? I thought after three months you can choose to do that.

Man that's a long time. I currently have a dual AU of Craig Kimbrel and John Smoltz # /25 that I submitted online on 8-5-14 and have yet to receive (been 3 months). Were you ever offered a replacement? I thought after three months you can choose to do that.

I never looked into it. I know it is tough for these guys to sign during the season. This came out of Series 2 so it was midseason. I have no issues waiting for this card. I would imagine that I can trade it or sell it at any time based on who it is.

Thanks,

Jeff

I never looked into it. I know it is tough for these guys to sign during the season. This came out of Series 2 so it was midseason. I have no issues waiting for this card. I would imagine that I can trade it or sell it at any time based on who it is.

Thanks,

Jeff

I plan on waiting for mine too especially since it will be for my PC. I wish for that Hamilton it was a patch instead of just a one colored jersey piece, especially being # 10!

I plan on waiting for mine too especially since it will be for my PC. I wish for that Hamilton it was a patch instead of just a one colored jersey piece, especially being # 10!

Patch would have been nice but I will take what I got. Just happy it was't a white piece - though would have been okay if it had a piece of pinstripe.

Thanks,

Jeff

Patch would have been nice but I will take what I got. Just happy it was't a white piece - though would have been okay if it had a piece of pinstripe.

Thanks,

Jeff
True good thing it's not white! Are you planning on trading or selling it?