Topps Series 2 Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I bought a blaster box of Topps Series 2 at Walmart about 2 weeks ago and just got around to opening it. I pulled a "You Sketch It" card, which I assume is not worth anything, but I wanted to ask first before I tossed it. Also, the Commemorative Patch I pulled was a Ryan Braun 2008 All-Star Game Patch #MCP98. Beckett online has it priced as NA, along with about 10 others, and all the rest are priced. Is this a SP?

Any help would be greatful :)

Thanks,
Billy

I don't believe there are any SP patches I think that there just hasn't been enough activity on some of them to put prices out. The Sketch card I don't even see on beckett OPG so yes it is not valuable.
Trish

if you decide for a trade ??

I BELEIVE IF BECKETT DOES NOT HAVE ANY PREVIOUS
SALES DATA FOR A ITEM , IT LIST THE ITEM AS N/A .

WHY THERE IS NO SALES DATA ???

BUT.....

IF YOU DECIDE TO TRADE THE RYAN BRAUN PATCH , I HAVE A 2010 TOPPS
COMM. PATCH #MP-35 ICHIRO SUZUK1 ,2001 ALL-STAR GAME PATCH FOR TRADE

It seems the more cards they make the harder it is to find some of them. Why don't they make it easier. This is the communication age. But we are lucky on the bench to have many eyes and hands. VERY COOL.

I doubt there are any SP patches either. I think Beckett is just being lazy in not getting all the values in yet - I'm sure there isn't much sales data on any of the patches yet but I don't think they really use sales data when the values are first released.