Topps Update #257 Jose Quintana RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in both but have nothing from your want list. Did find a 2008 Upper Deck Team USA Brian Matusz if your interested, Only 2012 cards I have are mostly from the Topps Series, any other player or team I could look for?

Interested in both but have nothing from your want list. Did find a 2008 Upper Deck Team USA Brian Matusz if your interested, Only 2012 cards I have are mostly from the Topps Series, any other player or team I could look for?

Already have that Brian Matusz. I only collect Orioles. Mostly current players and Orioles HOF'ers.
Unfortunately, I don't collect any other sport either.
I can hold on to them for awhile, if you want to do some more searching.
Bruce

The only new Orioles I have are a Vlad Series two checklist, Brian Roberts from Series 2 and a Matt Lidstrom from update. I do have other Orioles just those are the only ones from this year.

Let me know what you have from other years? I'll pick something, even if I already have it. I'll just pass it on to one of my sons.
Bruce

If we can't work out the 3 way trade I have plenty of cards in a couple of boxes mostly last years Topps Update and 2009 Upper Deck sets. Keep me posted.

If we can't work out the 3 way trade I have plenty of cards in a couple of boxes mostly last years Topps Update and 2009 Upper Deck sets. Keep me posted.

I'll send mdholldenbergs these 2 cards and he will send you the 2 cards you wanted and I need nothing in return
Just trying to help a couple of board members out.
Richard

scan0002_zpsbc015475.jpg

I have posted these 2 cards as free cards to 558561.

2012 Topps Update #257 Jose Quintana RC
2012 Topps Update #257 Jose Quintana RC Target Red

Bruce