Topps Wrapper Redemption Packs (4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Recieved my redemption packs in the mail this afternoon. No autos, but no complaints. All are available for trade/sale.

3 albert belle
5 aroldis chapman***
8 brett gardner
9 nelson cruz***
12 jay bruce***
16 daniel hudson
17 danny espinosa
22 jordan zimmerman
24 tony gwynn***
25 jason motte
30 mariano rivera
32 tommy hanson***
33 josh hamilton***
40 ryan braun
41 dennis eckersley
43 salvador perez
46 tim lincecum***
48 warren spahn

***= traded

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
not bad for 4 packs andrew. i woulda thought you'd get more than 1 old timer tho (warren spahn)

how long of a wait was it. i just sent my redemption wrappers last friday of february.

paul

Very nice! I'd love to get the Aroldis Chapman from you. Can you check my site and LMK what you like? Thanks

not bad for 4 packs andrew. i woulda thought you'd get more than 1 old timer tho (warren spahn)

how long of a wait was it. i just sent my redemption wrappers last friday of february.

paul

I have no complaints, but a couple more older guys would have been nice. It took about 10 business days for them to get here.

I can use the lincecum and hamilton. Check my www and lmk if you can use anything for them. Thanks

PM sent. Thanks.

Very nice! I'd love to get the Aroldis Chapman from you. Can you check my site and LMK what you like? Thanks

The Chapman is currently tied up in a negotiation, if it doesn't work out, I will let you know. Thanks.